X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do we solve a problem like Maria?

Hi
    I did not know how to title this query!

What do we do if some of the products we have are taken and used for our business? (in stock and barcoded/listed within EPOS)

I re-phrase it.

If I need something from our stock for business use, it could be anything - example printing paper - we need to print or it could be DVDs to burn, etc.

See, before we could take anything and list it as business use, but now anything that comes in is listed in EPOS.

Special equipment / products are obviously purchased separately and not entered in EPOS but in our books directly as business use.

It does not make sense to buy them separately as we only need a few and we buy in bulk for the shop for obvious reasons.

Any idea from the eldest in business?

Thanks

PS it is probably within EPOS and it will list it on the Z read at the end of the financial year
    Ciao
    actinico

ps sorry for any 'typing' errors or mistaks
    ;-]

You could set your business up as a customer within epos, and keep adding these 'purchases' to your account. That way at the end of your financial year you'll have everything in one place. On the other hand you could just write off the stock and manually adjust epos.
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

We draw food for the animals in our pet shop and as Nick sugests simply have a customer account on the EPOS and account for the usage there. When Hannah inputs the details of what she has used she alters the price to reflect the actual cost to us ( not the resell price)

I didnt realise they were costing so much!

Comment

Sound advice

Thanks and sorry for ultra late reply! I thought I did reply.
        Ciao
        actinico

ps sorry for any 'typing' errors or mistaks
        ;-]

Comment

Working...
        X