Our price hidden when logged in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our price hidden when logged in.

Don't know how long this has been going on but now I know it is, it's bugging me. I suspect this will not be fixable but at least I have tried.

On our website, if you are not logged in then Our price will show but won't if you are logged in. This only happens if the product has Options (Component)

examples:
    1.Product with Just Attributes
    2. Product with Options (Component)

Here are some images showing what happens when not logged in:

and when logged in:

Although I have managed to tinker and add a few features in, my coding expertese within SellerDeck is by no means expert.

Any ideas what is causing it.

Thanks.
    John
    Sheltons of Peterborough Ltd
    www.sheltonsfishing.co.uk

Hello John,

It's odd but the 'Our Price From' is showing the wrong price anyway.

I'd say the problem is going to be the variable that you're using in the layout that displays the 'Our Price' bit. What variable are you using?
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
      Hello John,

It's odd but the 'Our Price From' is showing the wrong price anyway.

I'd say the problem is going to be the variable that you're using in the layout that displays the 'Our Price' bit. What variable are you using?
      Hi Mike,
      Our Price is a field at product level which should be £299 (human error) where as the priceses below are populated at the Options level. So the Parent is not calculated from the Options - that would be nice.

However, this is what the designer is coming up with when I click on the price next to Our Price:

Code:
      <actinic:block PHP='true'>priceformat("<actinic:variable name="SecondCurrencyFormat" selectable="false" />","<actinic:variable name="TaxInclusivePrice" selectable="false" />", "<actinic:variable name="TaxInclusivePriceAlt" selectable="false" />");</actinic:block>
      John
      Sheltons of Peterborough Ltd
      www.sheltonsfishing.co.uk

Comment

Hi John,

I wonder if there might be another blockif in the layout controlling the display of that price. It could be using a variable such as 'ShowPrice' or 'ProductPriceisEnabled' to turn it on or off.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X