Save Recent Product Details Code Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Recent Product Details Code Error

I am getting an error message in Sellerdeck V2013 relating to Save Recent Product Details - Product Image. I have not touched this layout at all, and I have clicked Revert to Factory Settings anyway, but still get the error. It says below it "Unterminant string constant". The contents of the layout are:

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductVisible%22%20%2f%3e%20%26%26%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductImageFileName%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22%29" >
    <script type="text/javascript">
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsDuplicateIndexed%22%20%2f%3e" >
    SaveRecentProduct('<actinic:variable name="ProductID" encoding="perl" selectable="false" />', '<actinic:variable name="ProductName" selectable="false" />', '<actinic:block php="true" encoding="perl" selectable="false">echo trim('<actinic:block type="PriceList"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ListIndex%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22RecentProductsShowIncTax%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%21%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22RecentProductsShowIncTax%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Excluding Tax" /></actinic:block></actinic:block></actinic:block>');</actinic:block>', '<actinic:block php="true" encoding="perl" selectable="false">echo str_replace('\\', '/', '<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="ProductImageFileName" selectable="false" />');</actinic:block>');
    </actinic:block>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsDuplicateIndexed%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false" >
    SaveRecentProduct('<actinic:variable name="ProductReference" />', '<actinic:variable name="ProductName" selectable="false" />', '<actinic:block php="true" encoding="perl" selectable="false">echo trim('<actinic:block type="PriceList"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ListIndex%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22RecentProductsShowIncTax%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%21%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22RecentProductsShowIncTax%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Excluding Tax" /></actinic:block></actinic:block></actinic:block>');</actinic:block>', '<actinic:block php="true" encoding="perl" selectable="false">echo str_replace('\\', '/', '<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="ProductImageFileName" selectable="false" />');</actinic:block>');
    </script>

Any ideas?

Sarah

Sorted, sort of

Tax Inclusive Price - I had changed the text colour, and reverting the colour removed the error message. Very odd.

Sarah

Comment

I've just had this error too. In my case, I had changed the text size of the Tax Inclusive Price. Removing the change corrected the error. Odd!

Comment

Adding code to layouts Product Price Excluding Tax and Product Price Including Tax is risky as other bits of SellerDeck rely on these being left alone. To help avoid this, the SellerDeck Design Preview pane doesn't let you adjust these items through the GUI. However everything can be edited by hand via the Layout Code pane or directly through the library.

If you want some special effects around just the £1.23 part of the price, edit layout Standard Tax Inclusive Price and put e.g. <span style="color:red"> ... </span> around the Product Price Including Tax layout.

If displaying tax exclusive prices, edit Standard Tax Exclusive Price and put e.g. <span style="color:red"> ... </span> around the Product Price Excluding Tax layout.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X