Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Bounce Page Layout

Hi,
    We are currently using v9 with Actinic Payments. We've noticed recently that some customers are failing to complete checkout with Credit Card and are returning to select payment by Paypal. Having tested the checkout pages it appears that the bounce page to Actinic Payments appears only for a fraction of a second (and therefore unreadable) and is also missing the company logo at the top. It looks rather dodgy and some customers are are obviously concerned. The Paypal bounce page on the other hand displays fine and gives a delay of 1-2 seconds.
    We are using standard actinic design layout and have checked all design/layout settings and cannot find the problem.
    So, can we slow the Actinic Payments bounce page delay (without delaying the Paypal bounce even further) and how to get the page to display properly with the company logo.
    Hope someone can help with this niggly one!

Take a look in Design View at the layout for the Page Type 'Bounce Page' and see if it looks correct.

Comment

Hi Duncan,
      Thanks for coming back.
      Yes, preview for bounce page layout looks fine in Design View.

Comment

Wht's the URL Joy?

Comment

Site url is:

http://www.memories-online.co.uk

have attached print screen of bounce page in IE

thank you
          Attached Files

Comment

I now appear to have sorted this little problem. Have identified that all the pages EXCEPT the PSP bounce page to Actinic Payments were correctly locating the corporate logo image in the designated site folder.

This one bounce page for whatever reason was trying to find the logo in the Actinic default site1 folder. So for the moment I have copied the image to that other folder, and then to avoid duplicate file errors on upload, I renamed the original logo image as logo-image1, saved in the designated site folder and then changed the Company Logo pathway in the site/brochure page layout settings.

I then found a thread from 2008 about slowing down the bounce page delay which I will look at carefully (cos I'm rather frightened of changing script).

Hope this helps anyone else having the same problem.
            Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X