Another Component Problem with 11.03 and Rts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Component Problem with 11.03 and Rts

Have reported this to support but just wanted to post here in case anyone else is pulling their hair out.

In the past if you specified a 'not required' included in your options list it always defaulted like this -
    [This is the Actinic Default site]
    With 11.02 and Online stock control enabled :-

With 11.03 and Online stock control enabled :-

Its not setting the 'not required' or 'No Extra Drive' in this case as the default. If you turn off online stock control and then refresh, it behaves as before (and as in 11.02). I'm assuming the changes to online stock control to cater for the components has broken this.

At the moment I don't have a fix so won't go live with 11.03 because it means our customers having de-select all the options they don't want. This may be good for sales in some respects but the rises in blood pressure will probably mean a big loss of sales.

Edit: I know its RTS thats doing it because if you disable javascript it behaves correctly and displays the correct default option.

Hello Rebecca

Thanks for bringing this up. I have mentioned it to the team.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Rebecca

I have a workaround from the dev team that I have tried in 11.0.3 my end and it works. Please find attached a modified JS file which you need to copy in to the site folder. (Tip - The original unchanged file is available in Program Files\SellerDeck v11\Original in case you wish to re-instate it) This will sort out the issue for permutations using a drop-down list layout.

For radio buttons layout to work correctly, there are 2 layout changes required:
      1. Open Design Library | Layouts | Permutation Lists | Radio Button Permutation List.

2. Click 'Edit list layout settings' and then click the Edit button for 'Start of List'

3. Double click 'block if' on line 5
      Change IsSelectedByDefault to IsSelectedByDefault == FALSE
      OK the dialogs to return to Design Library.

4. Now open Permutation Row Layout | Radio Button Permutation Entry
      Double-click 'block if' on line 3
      Change 'IsSelectedByDefault == FALSE' to 'IsSelectedByDefault == TRUE'
      Ok to close the dialogs.
      If you now check the preview, the No Extra Drive choice will be selected by default.

Hope this helps.
      Regards
      Attached Files
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Thats great Krithika. Many thanks.

I'll give it a try and let you know how I get on.

Comment

Just a quick note Krithika that the fix seems to have done the trick. Everything fine at the moment.

Many thanks again

Comment

Glad to know it worked for you Rebecca
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X