Check-out Perl Script - Gateway Time-Out Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check-out Perl Script - Gateway Time-Out Issue

We are experiencing problems with our Actinic site store check-out and would greatly appreciate any help please.

When we get to the page in the checkout where we have to choose the payment method, we select either 'card payments through Actinic' or 'PayPal website payments' and click Next but nothing happens and eventually we receive the message below:

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

The perl script used during our checkout is cgi-bin/os000001.pl

Any help would be much appreciated please. Thank you.

Thank you for your thread.

I have run the test and the following box popped up:

Actinic Mail Test completed successfully
    server: passed
    connection: passed
    sockets: passed
    communications: passed
    authorisation: passed

This was followed by another box saying that the test had completed successfully and that an email would be sent, which duly arrived.

Comment

The problem continues if anyone else has advice please.

It did start to work again yesterday afternoon but was no longer working this morning.

Comment

I get the same error after Active24 hosting transferred my website. What was your fix?
        Business Plus V9.0.5
        Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

The old solution used to be to increment the script ID by one, and do a complete website refresh.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
          X