Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosting

Ditto
    We are on 1and1 managed servers..for most of our domains. good when there's no problems, but bad when something does goes wrong as support is 'mixed'. Interface is ok but a bit like microsoft, every techy wants to leave their mark and they keeping changing the blasted interface so you end up having to re learn where it all is.

In summary my experience is moments of excellence interspersed with periods of pain.

I have started the process of jumping to Sellerdeck, more from the point of nailing them [SellerDeck] down when their software does not do what it says on the tin than because of anything else.

Others report that SellerDeck tend to be more expensive. I report the SellerDeck hosting interface was pants the last time I looked.

Phil
    Phil Howell
    Director
    Intuition Un Ltd
    www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
    Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
    www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
    www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
    www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Comment

Sellerdeck may appear to be expensive however they do include a lot more in their plans than others, some companies charge by the site, Sellerdeck allow many sites on a single plan., many mailboxes etc etc.

Support is really important when you are considering which host to go to. Not much goes wrong with Sellerdeck hosting but over the last ten years I have had a couple of issues which have been sorted out very quickly. If your site is down you will by loosing money and so you need to be able to be sure that you can resolve issues quickly and easily.

Jenny from Hanson Web design is proactive in support and will contact me to let me know if something I am running on her server is having issues and help to resolve the issues, I can't recall having any downtime ever on Jenny's server.

Cheers,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X