Refund button turned off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refund button turned off

We upgraded from 16.0.1 to 16.0.3 earlier this week.

Since the upgrade it seems only Administrators can run refunds, before the upgrade a refund could be processed by Order Processors.

I've been looking for an option to turn this on/off but so far I've had no luck.

Anyone else had this problem? and if so, have you fixed it?

Many Thanks

Andrew

In Sellerdeck Enterprise v16.0.2 we added the ability to restrict refunding to Administrators. I've never heard of it being changed following an upgrade, but it's set per user in the user access privileges.

Select 'Users' from the 'Settings' menu, click a user and click 'Edit'. Expand 'Order Processor', tick 'Refunds' and click 'OK'. (An Administrator will have to do this).

I hope this helps
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

I've logged in as Administrator...
      Editing "User"
      Cannot expand "Order Processor"...

...see image
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tak, are you using Enterprise, or Business Plus? Business Plus doesn't have the additional settings for Order Processors. Refunds shouldn't be limited to Administrators where you don't have those additional settings. If you're finding they are, then I would contact support about it.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Our licenses are "Business Plus SQL",
          is this the same as "Enterprise"?

For us, Refund is greyed for "users", and we don't have the option in the settings to allow them

Comment

Working...
          X