Sidebar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sidebar

Hi there I have upgraded to sd2016 and an using smart responsive which for the moment is unedited.
    Does anyone know how you edit the information side bar to have more content?

Smart Responsive Sidebar

Originally posted by HD Direct View Post
    Hi there I have upgraded to sd2016 and an using smart responsive which for the moment is unedited.
    Does anyone know how you edit the information side bar to have more content?
    I am in the process of upgrading to V16 Smart Responsive and doing something similar for development test.

I managed to get round this by adding a new brochure page and two fragments similar to More Pages and Fragments in the Smart Responsive sample which I have marked hidden so they do not show up on preview.

I have attached 2 screenshots showing this for information.

There is a "button_brochure_default.gif" and a "button_brochure_default_highlight.gif" in the site directory that can be used for this purpose. I copied and renamed these buttons but this may not be necessary as I believe the buttons are configured to accept any "Brochure" page name.

I do not know if this is correct but it worked for me and you should be able to continue adding Brochure page fragments like this.

Ideally I should like to add catalogue section page links in the left sidebar that display catalogue sections in the main area but I am not sure if V16 Smart Responsive has facility to do this, so I have started a new thread on this topic to see if there is any further knowledge / guidance out there.

Martin
    Mantra Audio
    Attached Files
    Martin
    Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
    X