Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Card details stored" error on snapshot

v 16.0.2

Every time I make a snapshot, this message appears. Annoying.

We don't store card details. We have always used PSPs.

I have used the "delete card details" option on the operations tab on all completed orders just in case. None had any payment details stored.

I've been into the database and removed all masked card numbers as detailed in this thread http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=55112 but it still says we have payment details stored.

How do I stop this message appearing?
    Attached Files
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

When did Sellerdeck start storing cc details in the program? I just asked it to delete all cc details from files from all stored orders - of which I have hundreds - and it said only two orders had these details. I had never run that option before so obviously it did not used to do this.

My cc payments go through Sellerdeck payments and I thought they handled all of that, in fact in the I tell customers that we don't store any CC details here at the office. I also said this in the PCI compliance nonsense because if I do store CC details I have to put 1500 firewalls in place.

I just want people's money not the CC details. I thought that is what I paid Sellerdeck payments to sort out securely.

So can I stop it downloading the CC details? Plus get rid of the annoying message.

Comment

Jules. Try re-importing the Snapshot (perhaps initially onto a spare system as a test).

If the Snapshot omits the card details, then hopefully they won't be there anymore after you re-import.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Genius as ever, Norman. Thank you. That has of course worked.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
        X