RTS In stock message.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTS In stock message.

Is there a way of checking the stock level in real time and then changing the in stock message that is displayed. I would like to have a different message displayed when stock level is less than 10 compared to products that have a higher stock.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Originally posted by Redbull99 View Post
    Is there a way of checking the stock level in real time and then changing the in stock message that is displayed. I would like to have a different message displayed when stock level is less than 10 compared to products that have a higher stock.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
    SellerDeck already does check the stock in realtime, it uses an AJAX call via the perl scripts to get the current stock levels. You would need to modify the current SellerDeck provided javascript to achieve what you want. If you do not have the skill set then we have a plug in that could be modified to do this. You can email me for more details or visit our web site.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

I just tried to send you a message via the contact us form on your website but it failed saying authentication required. Not sure if you got it. Anyway I would like to create a custom message based on real time stock on sellerdeck 2016 responsive design and was hoping to talk to you about your AJAX plug in. How should I contact you?

many thanks Tony
      Tony
      www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonygg View Post
        Hi Malcolm,

I just tried to send you a message via the contact us form on your website but it failed saying authentication required. Not sure if you got it. Anyway I would like to create a custom message based on real time stock on sellerdeck 2016 responsive design and was hoping to talk to you about your AJAX plug in. How should I contact you?

many thanks Tony
        It is working now, problems with host refusing to relay messages, using a php based form that works just fine.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
        SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
        Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
        X