BUG : Company Name lost after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG : Company Name lost after upgrade

I have imported 3 v9 sites into v11 and all 3 have had the Company Name under Business Settings default back to "Sample Company"

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Yep, I had this as well. V10 site to V11

TON

Comment

yep spotted this one late last night when i printed a picking list it showed sample company

Comment

Both the sites I've upgraded have done this.

I've added it to my own pre-flight checklist now.
        Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
        SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
        Based in rural Northants

Comment

Yep, we spotted this as well, will be fixed in an up and coming release.
          Benjamin Dyer
          CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Discovered this too once our site went live on Friday . Can someone please advise how to fix this - the company name appears correctly in Business Settings etc.

Thank you.

Comment

What's your issue? this thread is reporting it gets changed, you are saying yours hasn't and is correct. Can only presume you are having other difficulties not linked to this specific problem. If it's in there where are you saying it is not showing?

Comment

Our correct company name appears within Business Settings but order acknowledgement emails say "Thank you for shopping at Sample Company". The bottom of the email reads "Sample Company" then followed by our correct contact details.

Sorry my question wasn't clear - we upgraded our site from V6 (ancient, I know). How do I get Actinic to accept (display?) our company name when it appears ok in Business Settings?

Thank you.

Comment

Try changing it to something and applying it, then close actinic and repeat the action, changing it back to what it should be. Make sure you do a databse compact as part of the close down process in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                  X