Bug : Unable to add products to the cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug : Unable to add products to the cart

Using a default site, I unticked the auto download of orders, added network settings and uploaded it to localhost.

I changed the stock level of the Digital SLR Camera product to 20 and did not upload.

I then went to the website and tried to by 25 digital cameras and got the error message :

Quantity: The quantity must be a whole number greater than or equal to 1

uploading and refreshing the website would not remove this error. The error is shown on the attached screen shot.

The problem occurred with lots of different products but didn't happen everytime I tried the scenario.

I have saved a snapshot just in case you need it.
    Attached Files
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Hi Jan

I tried this scenario but am unable to replicate it in my default store. Could you send me your site snapshot, either via email if within 10 MB or a link to download it if more.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X