Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment provider error

Hi,

Running in test mode, trying to upload a new site in to the test area of my existing site (naughty). I have managed to get this site to upload but had several errors relating to a specific order (which does not exist in this site) in that the "Payment Service Provider Authorisation on <Order Number> had an invalid signature". It then goes on to talk about an incorrect secret key.

This must relate to Sage Pay, and the credentials are as per my live site. I have tried deleting Sage Pay as an option, but same problem.

I can only imagine this is a hangover from the original test site as I have checked for the existence of this order in the new site and it isn't there. I have compacted the database and purged etc.

I can't get the "Refresh Website" or "Purge and Refresh" to work either as this error keeps stopping the upload and the only way I can get rid of it is to CTR-ALT-DEL it's ass and come completely out of Sellerdeck.

Any ideas, any of you good people?

Thanks,
    Steve

I'd delete everything in the Test folder on the server. It sounds like there's an old order on the server that sellerdeck is downloading before the upload and throwing the error at that point.,
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thanks for that. That seems to be exactly what is happening, and I can get round it by switching to production mode, then back to test mode before uploading. That will do for now.

Cheers,
      Steve

Comment

You can always delete just the order file that's causing the problem.

If you look in the acatalog folder in your test location there'll be a file called xxxxxxxx.ord where xxxxxxxx is the order number. Delete this and you're good to go.

The .ord file will be protected so you'll probably need to change the file permissions on it first. You might also just want to change the file type from .ord to .bak or something similar if you think you'll ever want it again, rather than deleting it.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X