Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v9 won't open?

Hi,

Issue with v9 not opening, have done a search for this issue, only threads I have found were not totally related (Can't upload or download and database errors).

Tried to log on to v9 (still in test) and this message pops up.

Clicked OK.

Then the following box appeared:

Corrupt database? Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks M
    Mash

Do you have back up software running in the background?

I get this error message when the back up is scanning the various Actinic folders.

Pausing the back up always solves it for me.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Don't think so, unable to check that until Friday (out of the office at the mo).

Got so close going live!!

Thanks M
      Mash

Comment

Hey Mash,

Looks like the "ActinicCatalog.mdb" is corrupted, to check this, try opening it in Office 2000, if you get an error message, it means it is corrupted

Comment

Thanks for the help, will test this on Friday. M
          Mash

Comment

OK ive seen this before we have the exact same problem in the office. You simply need to compress the database.

Open ActinicCatalog.nbd (found in your site folder) in Microsoft Office Access. and if your database is corrupt it should automaticly start compressing it for you.
            www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

Happy to say that it was a Sync Server issue, the additional users were looking for the Sync server on the wrong machine, we updated the IP URL in the database and then adjusted the IP URL with Regedit and was working on Friday.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated. Cheers M
              Mash

Comment

Had the same Problem.... It turns out that "Live Drive" was backing it up and when we quit Live Drive it sorted the problem... Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                X