No announcement yet.

new version of sagepay (v3) coming at end of 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes absolutely I WANT to share the code but for a live production environment I need some help from someone more familiar with how Actinic interfaces with PSP modules to get the payment status information received back from Sagepay into Sellerdeck. At the moment it requires manual reconcilliation of payments with orders. This is initially why Sellerdeck were sent a copy.

Any volunteers ?

Comment

It would be handy to have an update from Sellerdeck regarding Sagepay (v3) please?

Comment

Still no date from SellerDeck

Time is running out for everyone
        I am busy setting up PayPal as a direct payment provider instead of through SagePay as I have absolutely no confidence that SellerDeck will hit the deadline for this

Just over three months to go and we've nothing to test!

Are they trying to force everyone to SellerDeck Payments??
        Jane

Comment

There was an update posted a few days ago here: SellerDeck Technical Update - Sage Pay v3

They have not given an exact release date but are assuring they will have an update ready before the deadline.
          Peblaco

Comment

Try this

That thread is fairly meaningless for anyone running V10 or below and not much cop for anyone trying to migrate to a later version either since the Sagepay test function is STILL inoperative, also how kind of Paul to keep the thread closed to comments.

If you are feeling brave, and/or your patience has expired, feel free to try my edited version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl which replaces the one in site1\CommonOCC\ . Rename your original to .bak before renaming the one in the zip file to OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl.

Note: payments are no longer automatically reconciled as per Sagepay's security advice. The prerequisite Perl modules listed must be installed this may need the assistance of your host provider. Earlier versions may need the "#PROTX VPS Specific constants here" section editing to match the original file. I offer absolutely no warranty that this will work for you but it does for us.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
              There was an update posted a few days ago here: SellerDeck Technical Update - Sage Pay v3

They have not given an exact release date but are assuring they will have an update ready before the deadline.
              New email this morning

Initial development of the new Sage Pay integration for SellerDeck is complete and we are hoping to have a Beta available, included as part of 14.0.2, in the next two weeks.

As a SellerDeck customer, please be assured that Sage Pay and SellerDeck are working hand in hand to have a brand new integration ready in good time before the July 31st deadline

As soon as the new Sage Pay integration becomes available, SellerDeck will send full instructions on how to upgrade to it. Technical support will be provided if required.

Please note that the new Sage Pay integration will be supported by SellerDeck v11, SellerDeck 2013 and SellerDeck 2014.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
              SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
              Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by winsbury View Post
                If you are feeling brave, and/or your patience has expired, feel free to try my edited version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl which replaces the one in site1\CommonOCC\ . Rename your original to .bak before renaming the one in the zip file to OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl.

Note: payments are no longer automatically reconciled as per Sagepay's security advice. The prerequisite Perl modules listed must be installed this may need the assistance of your host provider. Earlier versions may need the "#PROTX VPS Specific constants here" section editing to match the original file. I offer absolutely no warranty that this will work for you but it does for us.
                Hi, As I am starting to panic here as I am running V8 I edited the "#PROTX VPS Specific constants here" section and did an upload. It works, but still in V2.2, however I dont think its all doom and gloom, I think its to do with "The prerequisite Perl modules listed must be installed this may need the assistance of your host provider". Could you elaborate further on this? I'm not sure what needs to be done. One step further ahead though, if you can go in to edit the OCCUpgrade file without messing the whole thing up your ahead as far as I'm concerned! Thanks

Comment

Nothing changes in Sagepay control panel that can be seen except the callback url, even Sagepay's standard doom and gloom warning message remains on screen if there are any recent v2.2 transactions. Sagepay helpdesk can confirm whether a specific transaction is v3 or v2.2.

My version of the OCC file has V2.2 disabled ( commented out ) so if you have that installed properly then you should only be able to send v3.00 transactions.

You'll know if the perl modules arent installed properly as you will get errors while trying to process a payment.

I cant give specifics how to install the modules as it varies depending on operating system but put a call in to your isp support and they should be able to advise further. If you have an unhelpful isp then you may need to change hosts.

Comment

Working on Actinic V8.53 - sage v3.00 upgrade

Edited both the OCCProtexScripttemplate.pl and the OCCUpgrade.ini, i have had my hosting company install the correct scripts on the server. Apparrently, according to Sage everything is as it should be, except:

15/05/2015 17:07:06 vpsprotocol=2.22 txtype=PAYMENT paymenttype=PAYMENT vendor=************ vendorname=null accounttype=E username=null website=null vendordata=null vendortxcode=null amount=null currency=null description=null vspterminal=null address=null postcode=null billingpostcode=null billingaddress=null deliveryaddress=null deliverypostcode=null contactnumber=null contactfax=null customeremail=null basket=null allowgiftaid=0 applyavscv2=0 billingsurname=null billingfirstnames=null billingaddress1=null billingaddress2=null billingcity=null billingcountry=null billingstate=null billingphone=null deliverysurname=null deliveryfirstnames=null deliveryaddress1=null deliveryaddress2=null deliverycity=null deliverycountry=null deliverystate=null deliveryphone=null referrerid=null billingagreement=null token=null storetoken=null basketxml=null customerxml=null surchargexml=null firecipientacctnumber=null firecipientdob=null firecipientpostcode=null firecipientsurname=null successurl=null failureurl=null v

I still have vpsprotocol=2.22 somewhere

If I go into troubleshooting and do a full refresh, will it just overwrite everything I have done by ticking "Delete Perl Files and restore from Original folder?

I am so close to getting this working, must be just one .pl file entry somewhere!

Comment

you must still have the old version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl being uploaded. Double check you did the rename correctly , take a look in the file and double check it has the V3.00 edits and its worth checking the documented for your Actinic V8 in case the procedure to upgrade a payment template is different to what I suggested above (I dont have V8 here to confirm if there are any subtle differences.) If that all looks okay then try regenerating the script files and reuploading, it might be that Actinic hasn't recognised there's a new script installed.

Comment

Noticed a difference..

The SagePay upgrade for the OCCUpgrade.ini refers to vsp

[OCCProvider:22]
                        ID=22
                        ProviderName='SagePay'
                        TestModeAvailable=1
                        PreAuthorizedAllowed=1
                        AuthorizedAllowed=1
                        ClassID='{AC085015-43EE-11D2-9520-080000511272}'
                        ClassIDManager='{AC080025-43EE-11D2-9520-080000511272}'
                        PlugInScriptName='OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl'
                        ProviderURL='https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/service/'
                        RemoteProcessScript='vspform-register.vsp'
                        DBPlugInScriptName='OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl'
                        DBProviderURL='https://test.sagepay.com/gateway/service/'
                        DBRemoteProcessScript='vspform-register.vsp'
                        Debugging=?1
                        TechnicalFailAllowed=0
                        FinancialFailAllowed=0
                        OnlyAuthorize=?0
                        TemplateName='Act_OCCPROTXTemplate.html'
                        SiteSubDirectory='CommonOCC'
                        MaxURLLength=-1
                        AccountRegistrationURL='http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/psp/protx/index.htm'

however Sagepay refer to it as vps

just wondering

vpsprotocol=2.22

Comment

VSP / VPS I think is just a typo, its been in Actinic that way for years.

If you are trying to put the new OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl into Actinic/ OCCUpgrade/CommonOCC then you need to increment the [Version]
                          Number=xxx in Actinic/ OCCUpgrade/OCCUpgrade.ini however my understanding is that this procedure will overwrite settings which may be edited with your specific payment provider settings in any/all of the payment service provider files when it copies the new versions to the Site1 folder(s) so in my opinion is the wrong way to go and will create extra unnecessary work.

My method is just to replace Site1/CommonOCC/OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl with the new version which circumvents the issue above.

****SOME EXTRA NEWS****
                          I was hoping to tell you this week that we had resolved how to get a V3.00 response going through the old actsuccess.asp and actfail.asp pages properly which would have solved the issue of reconciling payments/failures automatically. Unfortunately tests so far have not been successful. Without seeing the code or specification for those pages this is a very difficult task. I welcome any ideas from developers that could help put this final piece of the puzzle together.

Comment

Also running Paypal!!

Starting to think that the OCCPaypalTemplate.pl might be the reason behind the failure to update
                            Forget that last statement, its not possible, right?

Somewhere i am still posting a V2.2 and I can not find it anywhere. Anybody done a showpost?

Comment

I am using Actinic 8.5

Hi Guys

I have been following this forum as I use Actinic Multi-business version 8.5 for my ecommerce website http://www.ultimastore.co.uk created in 2007!

I also used Winsbury’s version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl to upgrade, I did a live transaction, then contacted SagePay to see if it had worked but found out I was still using VSPProtocol 2.2 so obviously hadn’t.

However when I first created this website it was quite messy behind the scenes, especially as I had to have it on a network so staff could download and process orders plus I had not used Actinic before. I mention this as the website works from my local drive and the Marketing drive, so I replaced EVERY version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl. of which I had a few and did a full Actinic upload, I also went to Web -> Refresh Website and Web->Update Website and also Web->Send Files (I received an error message on send files).

I also did not increment the version number as advised.

I believe the OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl uploaded okay as when I did a live transaction I received an error message after clicking NEXT on my Checkout2 page However I received the following error, (Also see Attachment)

Error executing the on-line credit card plug-in script. Can't locate Crypt/CBC.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib . cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin) at (eval 42) line 63.
                              BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 42) line 63.

Is Winsbury able to advise what I could do to get around this error?

Also how do I check that the prerequisite Perl files are on my server? (I look after our web servers here although I am not trained) and I do not undertsatnd the edit the “ #PROTX VPS Specific constants here” bit mentioned previously.

Thanks for any help, who knows, I could be a tweak away...

Regards

Steve

P.S it would be nice to know if there are any other Actinic users out there struggling with this...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Desparate! SagePay V3.00

Well I still can't get updated to sagePay V3.00

As a desparate last ditch attempt I am attempting upgrades to V11
                                Also V8.53 does not have an option to select Paypal Express checkout, all I have on my site currently is that P**s Poor effort that lets you pay with Paypal if you have an account already containing funds.
                                I tried contacting paypal to upgrade. They said select Paypal Express from the drop down menu in business settings > Payment & Security, of course its not there. I was thinking of grabing copies of the new OCCPaypalScriptTemplate.pl and updating the *.ini file from a newer version of Actinic.

my only hope now seems to:
                                1. Successfully upgrade myself to V11, as I cant find anybody to do it for me!
                                2. Get Paypal Express checkout functioning????
                                3. spend £3K plus on the new hosted Oxatis Actinc site

Anybody got any better ideas?

Cheers

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X