Sellerdeck / Realex Callback failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck / Realex Callback failure

I had a customer make two identical payments and orders on Sellerdeck v14 and Realex last night.
    She made two payments because she was presented with an error message each time.
    Both payments went through to my Realex Control panel without error.
    Both orders went into 'pending payments provider' when they should have been in 'pending'
    The call back failed.
    Realex have told me there was no error detected their end otherwise I would have been notified.
    They say they have a failsafe system (which seems to have failed!) which will alert me if there is an error with the callback.
    There was an error with the callback and I was not notified.

What is going on?
    All Realex orders are today going correctly into 'pending' However I am very worried that I may be taking payments for orders which I do not know about!

This was an intermittant issue on the old Sellerdeck Realex v10 set up. I had hoped the brand new SellerdeckV14 integration would have solved this problem?

Has anyone else been experiencing callback failures?
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

I had this happen once or twice over the years and like you Realex did not see any errors with the call back. Just about to upgrade to V14 and realex tell me that E page table set up I've used up to now has been upgraded to a hosted page with a few extra features, hopefully that will iron out any glitches.
    www.satellite.ie

Comment

sadly not. I upgraded to the new page, but there were still errors with payments staying in pending that had been taken via Realex. It looks like payments with foreign characters fail.

Sellerdeck supplied me with what looked like a rather drastic fix which I havent implemented yet.

The 'fix' is just to not send Realex any of the cardholders address details.. which I was worried would mean that the AVS address wouldnt be checked. I havent got around to checking if the fix does stop this.

Ticket reference: 76607
      Description: Realex callback failure
      Solution: Bug (ref. PSP-540)
      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Does seem pretty drastic although if you are using 3D secure you would be well protected I think. Having said that using 3d secure creates its own problems as I'm sure you are aware.
        www.satellite.ie

Comment

yes... my average sale price is low.. I dont use 3D secure.. too many orders lost using it.
          Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Working...
          X