Product Layout, Components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Layout, Components

Has anyone managed to move components / choices above the price and add to basket button, under the decription, like it was in previous versions.

It seems a bit silly offering an add on or colour choice after the add to basket button.

I've seen a few posts with this problem but not seen the cure, has anyone cracked it

Is there not an out of the box layout to do this?

I'm trying (like many others) to reliably get the Add To Cart Button below the very many component choices we have in 14.0.3 without it vanishing on various platforms at various sizes (as well documented in the forums elsewhere). My understanding from the V16 release blurb is that there is a new layout that fixes this problem 'out of the box' in V16. If this is not the case it's one more item struck off the (very short) list of reasons to upgrade that I have managed to compile.

Comment

It seems very silly to have the choices after the add to basket button, previous versions weren't like that.

They have managed to move the button under the choices but that means it's all under the images and not to the side, looks wrong and even on big monitor means scrolling. Lots of wasted space under the description.

Comment

I do not have choices but found (thanks to norman) moving the product text was the cure for me, at first it kept all dropping below the image but on mine product text just below where the feefo logo would be allowed the wrapping to work with price and add to cart above.
        https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

You can use the product layout "Customisable Product Layout".
          Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for that, am I missing something, where are the settings to position these items, there is only a selection for image left or right

Comment

Thanks for that, with it being called 'customisable' I was looking for a few more settings, it is closer to what we want with all the calls to action visible and together

We have paid what seems to be quite a lot for support, why do they not mention these things ?

Comment

Layout of components and add to cart button

In addition to the position of the add to cart button being above the component choices, I'm encountering a problem with the appearance/layout of components. On http://pewter.co.uk/acatalog/Plain-S...99S.html#SID=2 and other products on this site (many of which have 4 components) the last 2 merge together.

I have found a way to improve this, but it would mean amending every product on the site, so wondering if anyone can suggest an alternative design method ?

Using V16 0 2

Comment

Working...
                X