No announcement yet.

Recently viewed products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Reptile - I'm getting the same issue. I added in some extra code that Support told me to and the "**sRecentPrefix**" box dissaperaed, but now I'm getting java script errors and a red X under the image of the recently viewed item: http://www.itmustbegreen.co.uk/
    Dorian
    ------
    www.itmustbegreen.co.uk
    Fair-Trade & Eco-Friendly

Comment

Dorian

Your site seems to be working with no JavaScript errors and the Recently Viewed display is OK. You may have a munged cookie on your system which will clear itself sometime today.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman. I'm not sure why then I see them when I'm IN Actinic design - unless of course there aren't any errors on the site that is currently published but are on the version I have been unable to publish. We'll see what happens when I get the Protx issue resolved and can republish my site. I upgraded to 10.02 this week - I will try and restore back to before that point and see if that helps?
        Dorian
        ------
        www.itmustbegreen.co.uk

Comment

I can't remember exactly how my issue was resolved but the red cross was there because for what ever reason I did not have the "xig.jpeg" available / in the right place.
          www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Well, I logged this with Actinic Support on the 10/11th August - still waiting for it to be resolved!
            I also just did a desktop search and don't seem to have the xig.jpeg anywhere on my PC - so maybe that's the problem? Where can I get the xig.jpeg from - and where do I put it once I have it?
            Dorian
            ------
            www.itmustbegreen.co.uk

Comment

xit.jpg is a small image of a cross that is used under the RV item that when clicked on removes the item from the RV list. It lives in your Site1 folder and gets uploaded to acatalog. Copy attached.

I don't know what xig.jpeg is.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Duncan - I've saved it off in Site1 and will see if it fixes the issue.
                Of course I won't be able to tell until I can re-publish the site -which I can't do as I'm still getting the Protx integration issue (waiting for fix from Support).
                Dorian
                ------
                www.itmustbegreen.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X