Fragments appearing in SellerDeck's Sitemap.xml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragments appearing in SellerDeck's Sitemap.xml

Hi. I was hoping to use the SellerDeck generated sitemap to provide search engines the map of the site.

I had a look at what is generated. Most of it is OK. It covers sections and products. However it seems to be making an entry for each fragment as well (100+ entries). Not very helpfully it is making each entry exactly the same and missing any useful information (just shows the acatalog folder each time):

PHP Code:
    ><url><loc>https://www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk/acatalog/</loc><lastmod>2017-11-03T17:37:48+00:00</lastmod><priority>1.00</priority></url> 
    I was hoping someone might have come across this issue and found a way to remove the fragments.

I have located the code (below) and I am assuming it blindly goes through the product table and does not differentiate the fragments from genuine products.

Does anyone have a way of telling it top ignore the fragments?

Many thanks

The code:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9 http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd">
    <actinic:block type="BrochurePagesList" >
    <url><loc><actinic:variable name="AbsoluteBrochurePageURL" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>1.00</priority></url>
    </actinic:block>
    <actinic:block type="EntireSectionList">
    <url><loc><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFStandard%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="CatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFSSL%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="SSLCatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:variable name="SectionHref" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>1.00</priority></url>
    <actinic:block type="SectionEntireProductList" >
    <url><loc><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFStandard%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="CatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFSSL%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="SSLCatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:variable encoding="html" name="ProductPageName" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>1.00</priority></url>
    <url><loc><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFStandard%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="CatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFSSL%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="SSLCatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:variable name="InfoURL" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>0.70</priority></url>
    <actinic:block if="%21%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsUseRelativeCgiUrls%22%20%2f%3e" ><url><loc><actinic:variable name="LoginPageURL" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>0.50</priority></url></actinic:block>
    <actinic:block if="%21%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsUseRelativeCgiUrls%22%20%2f%3e%20AND%20%0d%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsOrderTrackingEnabledForUnreg%22%20%2f%3e%20%20%3d%3d%20%20true" ><url><loc><actinic:variable name="RecentOrdersLinkText" /><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsHostMode%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20TRUE">&SHOP=<actinic:variable name="ShopID" /></actinic:block></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>0.60</priority></url></actinic:block >
    <actinic:block if="%21%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsUseRelativeCgiUrls%22%20%2f%3e" ><url><loc><actinic:variable name="SendMailPageLink" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>0.60</priority></url></actinic:block>
    <url><loc><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFStandard%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="CatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFSSL%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="SSLCatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:variable name="SearchPageURL" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>0.50</priority></url>
    </urlset>
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Replace:
    Code:
    <url><loc><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFStandard%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="CatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFSSL%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="SSLCatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:variable encoding="html" name="ProductPageName" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>1.00</priority></url>
    With:
    Code:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%202"><url><loc><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFStandard%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="CatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBaseHREFSSL%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="SSLCatalogURL" /></actinic:block><actinic:variable encoding="html" name="ProductPageName" /></loc><lastmod><actinic:block php="true" >echo date("Y-m-d"),"T", date("H:i:s"),"+00:00";</actinic:block></lastmod><priority>1.00</priority></url></actinic:block>
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

Thank you once again

This has got rid of the fragments. I had missed that the sitemap is also showing the duplicate products. I was hoping there might be a tweak to get rid of these?

Many thanks

Tony
      Tony
      www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Comment

Click the first BlockIf in the code in post #2. Change the

!= 2

to

== 0
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment