Switch off stock messages whilst downloading orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch off stock messages whilst downloading orders

I would love an option to switch these messages off. Personally speaking, they don't provide me with any useful information and having to constantly click the 'OK' button prevents me from doing any other work until all of my orders have been downloaded.

Hello Laura

Just to clarify, do you mean the warning messages that indicate a product going out of stock or below suspend level, etc or the actual order download+stock update progress dialog?

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

If its the warning messages indicating a product is going out of stock levels or below suspend level that Laura is talking about , then I would second that. At times these messages have gone behind the main screen and you keep wondering why the download has frozen.
      Added solution is to have a button on the screen that when clicked, it lists the products that have gone / going to be out of stock.

Nilesh

Comment

I have raised an issue for an option to hide stock warnings during order download in our wish list for consideration in a future release.
        Thank you Nilesh for the added suggestion, I have mentioned that as well.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Krithika, I'm so sorry, I thought I had subscribed to this thread to receive replies but it looks like I didn't! Just to confirm, it's the messages about products going out of stock/below suspend level. Thank you.

Nileshpa, that's a good suggestion regarding a list of affected products being generated at the end. Although it's not something I personally would use at the moment, I can certainly see how it would be a very useful tool to others and maybe myself in the future.

Comment

I'd like to third this, please. I run with really low stock levels in order to have a wider range, so almost every order will throw this error.
            The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Hello Karla

I have added your vote as well.

Regards
              Krithika Chandrasekar
              SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Me too - the current 'warning' gives no useful info but if Sellerdeck told me which product and size were affected this would help
                The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Hi Mick

Vote added.

Regards
                  Krithika Chandrasekar
                  SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Also, on a related subject - the error messages that sometimes occur when auto downloading orders (if, for instance, the Internet connection drops for some reason) stop any further attempts to download the orders, bit of a problem for RTS control as I've regularly had to ok the dialogue box on a Monday morning so that I can download all orders placed since Saturday morning.
                    The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Same problem with auto downloading orders - error message frequently pops up saying another user is trying to change the data at the same time so cannot proceed.... until you click OK, no further orders download.

I think the "other user" must be EPOS stock synching at the end of the download process - can't see it being anything else as it happens when nobody is using the computers and when nobody is in the office... most irritating when you come in to find this on a Monday morning (or any morning).

Comment

Switch off stock message

Can anyone from Sellerdeck provide an update on this, as i m having to remote to the server everyday to make sure this message is not blocking stock sync.
                        www.hartsofstur.com - Seriously Good Cookware

Comment

Hello Graham

I have added your vote to the request, but there is no fix date for this as yet I am afraid.
                          Krithika Chandrasekar
                          SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X