X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Sellerdeck Website

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!

As we announced at the company conference in September last year, we have been working on a brand refresh and new responsive website. I am pleased to announce that the new website is going live next week, which is great news, and I will provide a further notification before we apply the update. Please note that there is likely to be some disruption to service during the process.

The role of the new website is to provide customers with a better insight into the products and services we offer, which have expanded substantially over the last few years. As part of this process we have taken the decision to substantially reduce the content on the site to ensure that it achieves this goal.

As a result, we are moving a large proportion of the current website content onto a new "portal", which is designed to meet the technical requirements of prospects and customers and includes the support centre along with access to detailed product specifications and downloads.

Volunteers Required

We are currently in the final stages of testing the portal and would like some feedback with respect to the content. Some of the information was well over 10 years' old and no longer relevant to today's business environment and so the number of pages has been substantially reduced.

We would love some external feedback and so if anyone is interested in reviewing the portal under an informal non-disclosure agreement then I will provide access details.
    Regards

Phil Rothwell
    Managing Director
    Sellerdeck Limited

SellerDeck Ecommerce Software

Website Update

Hi All,

This is just a note to say that the new website will be going live later today, so there is likely to be some disruption of service early in the afternoon.

The new website domains are:

Please could you send any feedback to us via the marketing address.
    Regards

Phil Rothwell
    Managing Director
    Sellerdeck Limited

SellerDeck Ecommerce Software

Comment

Working...
    X