No announcement yet.

Actinic Desktop is now called SellerDeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activity tends to go up and down a bit. The forum is also most busy when there are problems, so I also see quiet times as a good sign.!

SellerDeck itself is very much alive and thriving, maybe you would like to come to our customer conference at Paypal's offices in Richmond on September 19th?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
      Can someone ban this person please? Using the forum as a free advert for his horrible-looking products, none of which are being sold from a Sellerdeck site.
      Jules - I approved this new user today as the request looked genuine at the time. To give the benefit of the doubt I have removed the signature as it seemed OTT, but left the post.

Comment

Welcome!

I think we are all a little worn out discussing rebranding and have now embraced it and are moving forward, so this thread may be dormant, but the forum as a whole is buzzing. Go to the top of the forum http://community.sellerdeck.com/ and browse the action!
        Jonathan Chappell
        Website Designer
        SellerDeck Website Designer
        Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
        Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

All is well with Sellerdeck and forum

I come on here most days to have a read to see if there is a thread that would be useful to me and/or that I can help with. I only post when I have something helpful to say, or if I need some help myself. I should think that this is typical.

Most of the time I don't need any help, but when I do this forum has been great, especially Louise (Peblaco).

Sarah

Comment

Working...
          X