Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mini-cart (shopping cart summary) includes the default shipping and handling ch..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mini-cart (shopping cart summary) includes the default shipping and handling ch..

The mini-cart (shopping cart summary) includes the default shipping and handling charges. How can I stop this?

To be able to change the mini-cart 'total' display you will have to edit ActinicOrder.pm

Search for 'sub GenerateCartCookie'

Scroll down untill you see...

my $nTotal = $Response[6];

$Response is an array which contains the following values

2 - sub total
    3 - shipping
    4 - tax 1
    5 - tax 2
    6 - total
    7 - tax 1 on shipping
    8 - tax 2 on shipping
    9 - handling
    10 - tax 1 on handling
    11 - tax 2 on handling

Normal reported value is total(6).

For example, you may want the mini-cart to display the cart total including tax but excluding shipping and handling charges. To do this excluding shipping(3) and handling(9) alone may not be enough, it may also be necessary to exclude the tax on shipping(7, 8) and handling(10, 11) in which case...

Change the line...

my $nTotal = $Response[6];

to read..

my $nTotal = $Response[2] + $Response[4] + $Response[5] - $Response[7] - $Response[8] - $Response[10] - $Response[11];
    ( this all needs to be on one line )

Save and exit, update the site.

This will now display the cart sub total plus tax in the mini cart display, without bringing in shipping and handling. With the above example shipping and handling will never display in the mini-cart, this will however not effect the normal checkout process where the cart will calculate and display the correct values.

SellerDeck is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation directory. Copy this into your site folder.
Working...
X