email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email

I want an automatically 'send' a confirmation & invoice when I click order complete, where / how do I activate this.....can anyone help plz

A confirmation email with all order details will be sent to the customer if you have checked the box in the Business Settings - Ordering tab - Email - Send Receipt Email to Customer. You can also send an email to yourself if you check the box next to it.

Comment

Yep, but is this the actual invoice or just confirmation of order, I need to send an invoice.....would I have to do this manually every time?

Comment

It is not the invoice. You can change the wording of the email though to say it is an invoice.

Take a look at this which can send the invoice as a pdf attachment: http://mole-end.biz/acatalog/Multius...r-Actinic.html

Comment

Mmm, can do that just by printing to adobe & then attach to email.....doesn't cost anything....thought I might be able to send invoice, does the customer not get a print of their original order tho?

Comment

The customer gets the email confirmation on placing the order which you can word how you want as well as any other elected emails in Actinic.

Many people send an invoice with goods.

Is there a particular reason why you want to email the invoice. Mole-End can automate the creating if the pdf and the sending of the email.

Comment

only to the extent that its another packing process, whereas if the invoice was sent automatically with the 'order complete' check, we wouldn't have another printout & packing item.

Might just be easier to do that.

Comment

See, when I buy from other sites, I alwys seem to get a confirmation AND invoice for my records.

Comment

One Stop Order Processing should do what you want. I understand you might not want to pay to do it but I don't think there is another way to automate it.

Comment

Working...
                  X