Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error processing account tenders

Hello,

This morning our Epos starting displaying the following error once you arrive at the amount tendered part of the transaction process.

"Error processing Acc Tenders"

When we hit the Ok button the dialogue appears:

"Microsoft Access 0"

We have our Epos linked to our Business Plus and all seems well except for this warning.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Robert
    Robert Johnston
    www.gentlemans-shop.com

Same thing has just happened to our system also, but ours is not linked just a solo system and it's becoming a pain and slow to keep pressing ok twice after each sale.

Comment

+1 on our system as well.

Just started this morning.

Comment

This is uncanny!

My till is a SOLO - we never switch it off, back up daily, no internet connection.

.............first transaction this morning exactly the same problem as you two above! Rebooted,same error, can work around, but being thick and lazy we like the change worked out for us.

4 of us same issue with MS Access, same morning?

Sinister, isn't it?
        www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Error Processing Account Tenders

Hey all,

This months problem..

Randomly today, when processing a transaction on epos i press pay which shows the tender types, amounts, etc..

I then select the payment type and amount, hit complete.. then!

Up jumps a box saying 'Error Processing Account Tenders' (with the option to press ok)

Then another error box saying '0' (with the option of pressing ok)

The transaction then completes.. with normal cash draw opening and receipt printing.

What's with the error? How can i fix it?!

Thanks in advance!

Alex

MOD: Post moved to keep all similar issues in same thread.

Comment

Make that five of us, and probably many more. Let's hope Actinic can find out what's happening and put it right!!!

Comment

Everyone maybe, ...Saturday too with Actinic Towers closed

Comment

Must be a date thing - new financial year possibly?
                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

It must be date related, 10/04/10.
                  I hadn't connected the two events at the time but a few weeks ago, one of my staff was planning his summer holidays and used the windows clock/calender to pick a date. This then set the till date to a few different dates during May and June for a few days. Around the same time we had the tender issue, but it resolved itself... presumably when the date was reset!

Comment

Date it is.

Just set date to 08.04.10 and transaction was completed in normal way - put back to today and error again. Tried Mondays date too and the error remains.

Well done you! but what now?

Comment

Same Problem

I have exactly the same problem - across five different sites which are owned by the same company but not network connected - My customer is going mad - but it does seem to be date related - if anyone fixes it, or discovers a work around please post!!http://community.actinic.com/images/smilies/mad.gif

Comment

Just to let you know I have spotted this thread (thx for the tip Duncan) and looking into this.

Ben
                        Benjamin Dyer
                        CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
                          Just to let you know I have spotted this thread (thx for the tip Duncan) and looking into this.

Ben
                          Cheers Ben!

Robert
                          Robert Johnston
                          www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Having the same problem with Mensgiftshop

This must be universal as we have exactly the same problem. Epos Networked 1 Till and 1 Main Machine. it happens on both and only started this morning. Everything seems to be working I tried an X report and it was correct. All input greatfully received.
                            Michael Smith
                            http://www.mensgiftshop.com

Comment

oh well, i'm not the only one to have this happen to either then. We were blaming one of the till operators for fiddling with something lol.

I'll add this one to my subscriptions to keep track of it. Hopefully someone will be able to come up with a fix for it soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X