Error processing account tenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse my ignorance on these matters but:

1. Will we have to pay to upgrade to v3.10 before we can apply the fix? (we don't currently have a support contract with Actinic)
    2. Is there a link to the upgrade file? The upgrade page on the Actinic site does not (as far as I can see) provide a link to the upgrade download.

Thanks.

Comment

The file is here: http://community.actinic.com/showpos...57&postcount=1

You'd best contact support regarding any upgrade.

Comment

Just to let you know we will shortly be emailing all EPOS Cover subscribers regarding this issue, with links to the hotfix and the new software build. We're currently testing the new build and it should be ready this afternoon.
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi Ben,

What about all the people who do not have cover? Will it cost us to upgrade in order to have this fix?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Nicola,

No - the upgrade that includes the fix will be free of charge for all users.
            Ben Popplestone
            Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi ,can you let me know if this fix is ok to use with version 3.07
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Knees1 View Post
                Hi ,can you let me know if this fix is ok to use with version 3.07
                Thanks
                Not this hot fix, although if you wait an hour we are working on a v3.07 specific fix as well as a v3.10 installer with it in.

Ben
                Benjamin Dyer
                CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
                  Not this hot fix, although if you wait an hour we are working on a v3.07 specific fix as well as a v3.10 installer with it in.

Ben
                  Hot Fix post updated with details of a v3.07 patch: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...757#post298757
                  Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Hot Fix post updated with details of a v3.07 patch: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...757#post298757
                    Is this fully tested, regression tested? The hotfix you posted earlier simply didn't work for us. And we're on 3.10.

Comment

Originally posted by SandraC View Post
                      Is this fully tested, regression tested? The hotfix you posted earlier simply didn't work for us. And we're on 3.10.
                      Yes. If you are having problems it might be an idea to call support.
                      Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Hello,

We have just upgraded our Epos from v3.07 to the v3.10 released today and I'm delighted to report that the error I first reported 48 hours ago has now been fixed

I dread upgrading software, but this gave me no cause for concern and was actually easier than expected having read the release notes.

A big thank you to all at Actinic who gave up their weekend to ensure our shops continue to run smoothly. It underlines your continued commitment to customer service.

All the best, Robert
                        Robert Johnston
                        www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Nope, it wasn't tested. Works fine for cash sales, but it still doesn't work for accounts. Have you guys ever heard of testing? Clearly not. See the attached screenshots.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yes. If you are having problems it might be an idea to call support.
                            No, no, NO, Benjamin. Support is for errors WE create. It costs money although in our experience it's not been worth it. We've already paid for this bug (unwittingly and unwillingly) and we're not paying any more for it. Does "fit for purpose" mean anything to you?

Comment

Sandra,

If you would like a member of our support team to contact you regarding this please just let me know, you can send me a private message via the community.

The release has been extensively tested, but without knowing the specifics of your setup it is hard to diagnose via the community.
                              Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Error processing account tenders

Originally posted by SandraC View Post
                                No, no, NO, Benjamin. Support is for errors WE create. It costs money although in our experience it's not been worth it. We've already paid for this bug (unwittingly and unwillingly) and we're not paying any more for it. Does "fit for purpose" mean anything to you?
                                Hello Sandra

I have sent you an email requesting the data.mdb file so I can take a better look into what may be causing the issue. As soon as I have received the file I'll look into it.

Thanks.

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X