Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postcode Anywhere not working correctly on mobile

Hi

We started using Postcode Anywhere (PCA) on our website a week or so ago. It's working as hoped on desktop, but on mobile devices it fails to automatically pop up with the list of addresses when the customer enters their post code and clicks find.

Does anyone have any experience of this and know how to tweak the code to fix this issue?

I've contacted Postcode Anywhere and they've been less than helpful. They've said that the version that integrates with Sellerdeck is discontinued and they no longer support it. Perhaps someone from Sellerdeck should be in touch with PCA about this?

If anyone can offer some help with this, it'd be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Jon

Mine works for me on iOS so sorry but unable to replicate it.

What's your website with the problem?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Which version of Sellerdeck Desktop are you using? The v16 integration is with PCA Capture+, and normally works well on mobile. There can be issues with older versions.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

We're using Sellerdeck 16.0.3.

I wish to start using the Capture+ version of PCA. I've reset the PCADeliveryLookup and PCAInvoiceLookup layouts to factory settings. I've also chosen Capture+ within Business Settings > Address Lookup and entered a new key that we had set up by PCA for Capture+.

When I've tried previewing those changes, the 'click to find' buttons have disappeared, but I see no sign of the new lookup working. I start typing in the address and nothing happens.

Is there another step that I've missed here? Is there anything else I need to do to enable it?

(On our live site we're still using the old version of PCA).

Thanks

Comment

Looks like you've followed all the right steps. I see you've raised a ticket with support, I'm sure one of our technical team will get to the bottom of it for you.
          Bruce Townsend
          Ecommerce Product Manager
          Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
          X