No announcement yet.

Actinic v8 Beta Goes Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will now not install at all on my PC - says it wants to upgrade but cannot find the files to upgrade and closes.

Comment

It will now not install at all on my PC - says it wants to upgrade but cannot find the files to upgrade and closes.
      Please report this to v8beta@actinic.co.uk (if you have not done so already).

Just out of interest, at what stage is the installation failing? Is it as soon as it starts or half-way? If half-way, are you sure you are choosing to install a new v8, and not trying to upgrade a v7 installation?

Comment

I thought I had fixed it but it is again telling me that my evaluation has expired.

choosing to install a new v8
        It is not giving me the option to instal a new copy just upgrade

I followed the instructions from support but the instalation told me that it was upgrading, half way through it was looking from some ini files and shut down.

I undeleted the V8 files and the upgrade worked BUT when I shutdown the PC as requested it opened and said it had expired. I have uninstalled several times but it has expired each time.

At one stage it was telling me to rename the site 1 folder and another time it said I did not have access rights.

I have given up now.

Comment

It is not giving me the option to instal a new copy just upgrade
          If it is doing this then it doesn't think you have uninstalled it. You will need to uninstall is using the option on the start menu or using remove programs and files and then rename the old directory. Then install it.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Tried all of those ideas and no joy

Comment

Sorted now - Actinic sent me an activation key.

Comment

Working...
              X