Actinic Ecommerce v 9.1-EPOS Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Ecommerce v 9.1-EPOS Link

Any update on when the Actinic Ecommerce-EPOS Link will be available for Actinic Ecommerce v9.1

(Yes I know 9.1 has only been available for an hour or two!)

Mark

Hi Mark

There will a new version of Actinic EPOS in the next week or so that will include an EPOS link that is compatible with 9.0.1. I suggest you wait for that before upgrading to v9.0.1

Comment

Fantastic! Thank you for the response

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
        Hi Mark

There will a new version of Actinic EPOS in the next week or so that will include an EPOS link that is compatible with 9.0.1. I suggest you wait for that before upgrading to v9.0.1
        Arrgghh!! Upgraded then realised my mistake

Does 11 days count as "a week or so?"
        www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Sorry about that. I've had a word with the product manager in charge of EPOS and he says the new release should be all ready to go by the end of the week.

Comment

Thanks Chris.......that news is very much appreciated

Comment

Hi

Any news on the update to Epos. Mine has started losing products and need to start again from scratch so will wait for the update before sorting it out.

Comment

Yep....could do with the update

Comment

Any news on the update Chris?

Comment

Hi,

I'm afraid that our QA team are doing rather too good a job on this and keep breaking it which is why it's release has been delayed. I'm trying to find out some more information about it and will try to give you an update this afternoon.
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
                      Hi,

I'm afraid that our QA team are doing rather too good a job on this and keep breaking it which is why it's release has been delayed. I'm trying to find out some more information about it and will try to give you an update this afternoon.
                      Fingers crossed

Comment

I hope its within the next few days as my database has broke and I need to restart from scratch by the looks of things. Am closing the shop on sunday to re-enter everything (nearly 300 products) and would rather do it on the new version that the version I am running now. (this version seems to lose products and won't let you create new replacements for the ones it's lost)

Comment

Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday afternoon, but I've just had some news back. Our QA team are working hard, testing the new build and are hoping to have it finished for release by the weekend (I know you've heard this before, but it really does depend on whether they find anything serious enough to stop it from being released). I'm told that things are looking good so far.

One thing that Vista users will need to note is that User Account Control (UAC) will have to be switched off. Putting this fix in would delay the release even further, so this will go into the next one.
                          Tracey
                          SellerDeck

Comment

In your honest opinion do you think it will be ready for Friday?

Comment

In my honest opinion, I just don't know. I wish I could give you guarantees but I'm afraid that I can't. I'll check with the progress on Thursday and give an update then.
                              Tracey
                              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                              X