Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Reprint Data Entry Report

Hi,

I hope somebody can help. I have Actinic v8 and suddenly, I can' print data entry reports. The system was working absolutely fine during the morning and then in the afternoon would not print. I can't do the following:

- "File > Print setup..." This does not even open the dialogue box

- "Right-click the order > reprint data entry report" This opens and all buttons are selectable but the "preview", "print" and "printer setup" do not do anything when selected the cursor simply hourglasses and then stops.

I have tried all the obvious solutions like closing and restarting the program and then the system. I have also tried every printer on the network and all possible different configurations of these printers (i.e. default output is colour, not black & white and one page instead of duplex) with no difference in the outcome. I have also check that all the printers are reading online and they print from other applications fine.

Can anybody help with a solution?

Thanks.

It sounds like the registry setting could be corrupted. Try the advice from this in the knowledge base http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45001

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

If your print setup dialog doesn't open that usually means that your printer settings are incorrect - usually that a printer is specified that no longer exists - resetting these settings as suggested by Mike should resolve the problem.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Similar Problem but not the Same

Every time each day that I go from home to work and then from work to home, I have to select the new printer in Sellerdeck. No problem, been doing for years. However, tonight, I forgot to select the printer and had to select the orders again and do re-print, comes up as usual with small dialogue box with button to select printer, but the button does not work, nothing happens at all, and clicking Preview nothing happens. This only happens for one site, with other sites in same multi-site I can select the printer and print. Very strange. Any suggestions? Stuck at the moment unable to print the data sheets, essential for our system.

Sarah

Comment

Hi Saucysal,

I would suggest deleting your printer settings in the registry, restarting your PC and trying again.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X