Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exporting details from actinic into interlink software

hi there,

i have used version 6 then upgraded to version 7 of actinic for the last few years

we used the xpedite software tool for city link when we were with city link and you enter the last digits of an order number and it will bring up details of the order then you select how many parcels etc and will create a text file and city link program picked this up and printed the label

it saved needing to copy and paste all the details over and made for less human error

then we started using interlink express and we got interlink to change their feed to match the one that already gets made and it prints fine on their software

my problem now is that im about to move onto version 10 business plus, i heard that the xpedite will now not work or does anyone have any experience of this?

is there any better solution to this, as xpedite doesnt export the customers email address so we cannot import into label for the customer to get updates from the courier - as interlink on day of delivery email customer and tell a 1 hour time window of when parcel will be delivered

below is an example text file of what the software outputs at the moment

000001|NR03QA10041649|JOHN SMITH|02845574475|3 HIGH STREET|LONDON|LONDON|LONDON|DD1 5EP|Z|RING BELL PLEASE|20.00|N|N|COMPUTER EQUIPMENT|1

INTERLINK ACCOUNT NUMBER|ACTINIC ORDER NUMBER|CUSTOMER NAME|CONTACT NUMBER|ADDRESS LINE 1|ADDRESS LINE 2|ADDRESS LINE 3|ADDRESS LINE 4|POSTCODE|LETTER TO TELL TYPE OF SHIPPING|DELIVERY NOTE|VALUE OF PARCEL|NOT SURE|NOT SURE|TYPE OF GOODS|NUMBER OF PARCELS

at the end of this feed i can add 2 more sets of details, the first is email address and the second is mobile phone number

any advice of what i can use to solve this would be great or if someone can write a custom application that can do the same or better we would be willing to pay as streamlines our shipping
    www.3000rpm.com

Jan at mole end will probably have something to help you take a look here http://mole-end.biz/acatalog/

Comment

i have most of the mole end products but i have for version 7 so will need to now get the version 10 ones

do you know what one would help?
      www.3000rpm.com

Comment

sorry i cant help you, but they also do custom work aswell, your best off contacting them directly. Jan & Pat understand how actinic work under the bonet alot better than i do

Comment

One stop order processing has an interlink view, I don't think that you have that one, there are details and a free trial here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Basically to export to interlink you just tick the orders you want (or select them on status, date etc and click a button to select them all), select the interlink view from a drop down box and then click export.

You have marketing at the moment, you don't need that for V10 because it's included in Actinic and you also have One Stop Automation which you may need to upgrade depending on what facilities you are using within it. Some of the stock control features are now covered by the online stock control in V10 but none of the automation features are. Your other products would need to be upgraded if you are still using them.
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I use Jan's one stop processing for Interlink/DPD , take a bit of setting up but works well with their import program
            www.satellite.ie

Comment

hi there

thanks for the info

is this the interlink dispatch express standalone version you use as we use the windows program and not the online version
              www.3000rpm.com

Comment

Its standalone system by progress software, may or may not be the same as you have in the UK but if it uses .csv I think you could work something out.

Originally posted by 3000rpm View Post
                hi there

thanks for the info

is this the interlink dispatch express standalone version you use as we use the windows program and not the online version
                www.satellite.ie

Comment

Working...
                X