No announcement yet.

Unwelcome 10.0.3 idle timeouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also like to clarify in case my comments have been taken in the wrong way, without question i would fully endorse everyone moving to be on 10.0.3 (bar the ext info people) as it is a massive improvement on previous versions, 10.0.2 for me was something i just couldn't work with, i think this is endorsed by the truly vast amount of improvements you made in 10.0.3.

I've upgraded around 12 sites now and I would not reverse any of those decisions, despite any 10.0.3 problems I am suffering. I'm just not getting the rock solid stability I had for many many months in V9 and in my head 10.0.3 was the version was where I would get that. We're talking about V11 release in a few months, to put timescales into perspective.

I'd urge everyone to upgrade, the more people on it, the more chance we have of finding any issues, if indeed there are any proved to be V10 related.

It's also fair to point out Bruce, that a snapshot or an upload fail producing a DMP for example, but working perfectly straight after, will not generally be something all people will report as it takes longer to report than recover from it. You can get 'used' to these things, so although you are totally correct in that a forum can give a biased view, you also need to accept that no way will you hear of most the problems people suffer.

Comment

Thanks Lee, and I totally agree - not every issue does get reported to us; and the more information we have, the easier it is to track an issue down to its root cause.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

I agree as well Lee, now in the process of doing a redesign in 10.03 so far with no major problems or issues. (crosses as many fingers as physically possible without injury).
        Having read through Bruce's posts on this thread I agree with these as well.
        I do feel 10.03 is much better than 10.02.
        That's also a very good point that we tend to see more of the problems on the forum than pats on the back for a job well done and I will say I have noticed some major improvements since using 10.03.
        Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
        www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by DJames View Post
          Hello Darren B

Regarding your Payoffline PSP issue Can i contact you offline to investigate this issue.

Sorry only just caught up with this one, please feel free to drop me an email

Comment

Working...
          X