Introducing SellerDeck 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing SellerDeck 2014

Anyone visiting the SellerDeck web site this afternoon will no doubt be aware that it has been updated to include information and access to SellerDeck 2014, which is being formally announced on Tuesday 18th November, 2014.

SellerDeck 2014 (or v14 for short) incorporates a range of essential new features that enable you to sell to customers online and on the move, including:
    • Responsive Designs that work with most popular smartphones and tablets, and still look great on conventional PCs.
    • Social Media Integrations which enables visitors to share your content with their friends and business networks.
    • Image Slideshows to help you promote products and sections prominently from your online store.
    • Integration with the Global Freight Solutions Shipping Service so you can offer customers a broad range of competitive delivery options.
    • Integrated Feefo Reviews to enhance you site content and search engine rankings.
    • PayPal Enhancements to provide customers with an improved checkout experience.

Further information about SellerDeck 2014 is available at http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/sd2014.

Please call SellerDeck Sales on 0845 129 4888 (or +44 1932 358350 from abroad) to find out more about your upgrade options.

SellerDeck will begin shipping license key upgrades to existing Cover customers on Wednesday 19th November, 2014.
    Regards

Phil Rothwell
    Managing Director
    Sellerdeck Limited

SellerDeck Ecommerce Software

I was hoping for a Day Zero upgrade license like the boy and I got by queuing at midnight for Advanced Warfare ... still ... that was a geeky, try-hard, sweaty experience I don't want to do in a hurry so a Day 2 upgrade license is fine by me

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Looking forward to receiving my license key automatically this time then. Last time we had to order it then there was a backlog for shipping which I found rather peculiar.
      =======================================
      Cater For You Ltd

Comment

V 2014 Paypal

Hello
        I have two questions regarding the Paypal Button

1. Does the Customer at any time have sight of, or access to the Seller's paypal I.D. ?
        I ask this because it is a potential way in to one's Paypal account by fraudsters

2. Can this method of accessing Paypal be set up so that it uses the Seller's existing access to Paypal via their online transaction provider, such as Sagepay or Worldpay, while still retaining the ability to bypass all the checkout hoo-har?
        Kind Regards
        Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

and now I find I have to upgrade Dreamweaver just to use the interface to SellerDeck 2014

Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
          SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
          Based in rural Northants

Comment

Just tried to get my license key following the email from support ... logged on and it says I have not paid an invoice so no new stuff for me ...... the direct debit does not come out until tomorrow ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... I can't wait another day

Spoke to a man in support and as helpful as ever they have released the key early ... so now sat hittig refresh on the mail browser awaiting the new license key

Good work SellerDeck support xx

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by Goz View Post
              and now I find I have to upgrade Dreamweaver just to use the interface to SellerDeck 2014
              I stopped using the DW plug-in at v11 - preferring now to code it in DW sans-SellerDeck funk and then manually edit the code into an exiting outer layout - seems to cause fewer issues and stops that nagging warning about updating in an external application ... blah blah blah .... stop holding my hand ... I KNOW!!!!

Bikster

Comment

Hi all,

We are currently experiencing a technical issue with My Account, which means that the 'Upgrade' button does not appear.

We will notify you as soon as the problem has been fixed and upgrades can continue being requested.

Thanks

Paul
                Paul Murphy
                Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Just sneaked mine through in time .... WOOHOO ... early Christmas present to self

Bikster

Comment

Hi all,

The problem with "My Account" has now been resolved. You will now be able to request your licence key via My Account as normal.

Thanks

Paul
                    Paul Murphy
                    Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                    X