No announcement yet.

New Checkout Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could we have a field for - company name or business name in the separate delivery address box.

If a customer ships to an alternative address than we find it is normally to a work address, and more often than not they do not add a company name.

Thanks
    Wes
    Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Originally posted by wesleythorne View Post
      could we have a field for - company name or business name in the separate delivery address box.
      Surely this already exists or have I misunderstood (providing you have choosen to have the compnay name field displayed).
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

i thought so but i cant see it in v10
        if i have to enable it i cant see it in business/settings/

wes
        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

It will be in design>text i'd imagine.

Comment

your right, i have switched it on in v10
            sorry for the false alarm
            wes
            Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

I see that on my test site the company name field had been switched off but was on in the V9 site that the snapshot was imported from, so I assume this is a small bug in the V10 upgrader.

I have raised this issue on the V10 Beta site (getsatisfcation)
              Darren Guppy
              Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

i have messed with restyling the new checkout here if you want to take a look http://kitesrus.co.uk/acatalog/test/acatalog/index.html

i have turned of recently viewed as im getting a few problems with the layouts and will take sometime (well for me it would) to get it working properly

Comment

the new checkout is causing some problems with our upgraded site, i cant get the country field to populate for the invoice address, the delivery address populates with a list to choose from.

I have tried to re set the template in
                  settings/site options/layout/

there is not a "works best with silver" bobcat or minimal

this is a test upgrade from 9.05 to 10beta
                  Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
                    I see that on my test site the company name field had been switched off but was on in the V9 site that the snapshot was imported from, so I assume this is a small bug in the V10 upgrader.

I have raised this issue on the V10 Beta site (getsatisfcation)
                    Having double checked I now see that my V9 site also has this field turned off, but am sure it has always been on so either I have switched it off in error at some point or it has changed status during a maintenance release upgrade or snapshot import.

It might be worth others checking this field on their site just to rule out the possibility that an upgrade from 9.0.4 to 9.0.5 or similar hasn't effected this field for others.
                    Darren Guppy
                    Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Hi all,

I'm posting here because this upgrade error was mentioned here but not fixed.

I've upgraded threee v9 sites to v10 and two of the upgraded sites still have the PSP bounce page.

www.snugglefeet.com - No bounce page after upgrade

www.abcbabygifts.co.uk -Still bounce page after upgrade
                      www.boxes4babies.com -Still bounce page after upgrade

How do I remove the PSP bounce page?
                      Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                      Snuggle Feet
                      Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Comment

It looks as though those two sites have had the presentation of the payment method changed, perhaps using the method in the Advanced User Guide. If so, then that is what is forcing Actinic to use a bounce page. It is a known limitation that is noted in the version 10 guide.
                        Bruce Townsend
                        Ecommerce Product Manager
                        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Sure sure what 'Presentation of the payment method changed'. Could you explain?
                          Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                          Snuggle Feet

Comment

Is it related to having the shipping options displayed as radio buttons? This is what I have on my site and I got a PSP bounce page on the V10 beta when I reported the bug originally, and if so will there be a fix in the future as I find that the radio buttons display the shipping options much clearer to the customer and would not want to go back to a drop down list which is easily overlooked.
                            Darren Guppy
                            Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Yes, the radio button change is one example. That forces the bounce page, and ATM we don't have a fix for that.

www.abcbabygifts.co.uk & www.boxes4babies.com only have one payment option, I can't tell for sure whether a design change has been applied there. If not, it would be a good idea to report the issue to technical support. I can't think of another potential cause.
                              Bruce Townsend
                              Ecommerce Product Manager
                              Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

OK, just to confirm, www.snugglefeet.com has the 'radio button' change on delivery method. Presentation of the payment method has no change.
                                But has no PSP bounce page.

www.boxes4baies.com and www.abcbabygift.co.uk is the same as above
                                But they go to the PSP bounce page.

I thought when you do a v9 to v10 upgrade the whole checkout is re-written and any changes that were done in v9 are lost. Which is what happen in my case.

So you can have the 'radio button' change on delivery method and still miss the psp bounce page as shown in www.snugglefeet.com
                                Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                                Snuggle Feet

Comment

Working...
                                X