10.0.1 - checkout not showing images or CSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lee,

Its is an issue, I have reported it to Actinic yesterday and they are still looking at it, I hope they fix it soon.

Funny thing on my machine is, its fine in I.E of all things and its Firefox causing the issue, is that the same with you?
    christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    skatewarehouse.co.uk
    progrow.co.uk
    cheeksandcherries.co.uk

Comment

No it's borked on all browsers on my site, just making sure it's not SSL related. Weird thing is if i firebug it and hover over the code for the areas mising the images, firefox quite happily shows them to me. Very strange.

Comment

I've had FB do this to me the other day. I'm trying to remember what I found was causing it - I think I found some scripting error IIRC.

Comment

What's FB Duncan?

Comment

All images showing with SSL switched off, sites works perfectly, switch SSL on and all hell breaks loose in the checkout pages, despite a network confirmation of all ok and everything seeming to be in place. No basehref problems that i can see and everything relatively linked also, i've also removed all external parts on these pages. Hover the code in firebug and it shows me the image preview also, that's a little bizarre as the website cannot find it seemingly, how is firebug?

The only one slight thing i could see and have no idea if this could affect anything is the path to store folder field as seen by the ftp server, on the normal settings this is filled out, on the ssl settings tab, you cannot edit it, yet it does contain something in a network export and also in the database.

Maybe i missing the wood for the trees, if anyone can see anything i've got wrong, it's here - http://www.kombuwholefoods.com.au/ , i fear this might be an actinic checkout bug under SSL though, i hope not though cos it can be easily fixed then!

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
              What's FB Duncan?
              Firebug...

Comment

That site works fine for me in Chrome Lee.

Comment

It's stalling on the upload Duncan, i don't think you'll have gone under SSL yet, it's on its way, unless you did of course.

Comment

Well the logo is handled purely by their software and code and my external css is tagged onto the bottom of their stylesheet, so there should be no problems in that area, all external code is removed off these pages.

The basehref is saying - http s://www.kombuwholefoods.com.au/acatalog/
                    The css file is called - actinic.css

I can type http s://www.kombuwholefoods.com.au/acatalog/actinic.css and get to it no problem in a browser, actinic can seemingly not.

(space added to break the url)

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just letting you know you're not a lone. I've got a few client sites with same problem. Actinic are working on it as we speak

Comment

I too reported it to Actinic as I a few clients experiencing it. The issue is the BASEHREF if you look at the source code of the page when the fault occurs you'll see it's adding to the BASEHREF.

For example, it happens on extended info pages opening in a same window, and on adding to cart it's adding the page name of the extended info page to the BASEHREF thereby creating a sun directory based on the page name. Hence why style sheet and images cant be found.

Well for me anyway

Comment

Should add I was told that development had been able to produce the problem I showed them, so fingers crossed a solution on the way

Comment

If it is the same issue, then it's resolved in v10.0.2, which is currently in beta and should be available shortly.
                            Bruce Townsend
                            Ecommerce Product Manager
                            Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Has this issue been resolved when it comes to images in the cart?

Comment

If you've tried v10.0.2 and still have the problem, then it must be something different, and you will need to report it to technical support so that they can investigate it.

I'm not aware of any unresolved reported issue in v10 that could cause that kind of problem.
                                Bruce Townsend
                                Ecommerce Product Manager
                                Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
                                X