Actinic v10.0.3 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image Paths and Related Products

Sorry to reply to old thread, but I am having a similar issue to jglighting.

Since adding Related Products to my site, all image paths in Extended Info pages are prefixed with "Images\", which is the local sub directory in Site1.

It does not apply to all EIF pages, and it was fine before I put in Related Products.

Website is www.colemans-online.co.uk. Search for t008 and click through to EIF - looks fine. Do the same for t007 and oh dear.

Any thoughts? I think it is a bug connected to Related Products, but happy to consider any solution.

Currently planning to migrate all the images into Site1 directory so the issue is hidden. Any dragons here?

Comment

This is a 10.0.3 specific issue. I think this is fixed in 10.0.4 so it may be worth upgrading.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi, I can confirm that I had this problem with 10.0.3, which was fixed as Norman suggests in 10.0.4.
        Jethro

TridentUK.com, the yacht and dinghy shop on the web

Comment

Thanks Norman and Jethro - 10.0.4 fixed it.

Comment

I have just had it confirmed from support that there is a problem in V10.0.3 when taking snapshots if the Actinic home page is not set as the Web Site home page.
            This issue is resolved in v11.0.2. Unfortunately it will not be possible for us to reproduce the fix in v10.
            Bruce Townsend
            Ecommerce Product Manager
            Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by brucet View Post
              This issue is resolved in v11.0.2. Unfortunately it will not be possible for us to reproduce the fix in v10.
              Does this imply that the problem exists in V10.0.4, V11.0.0 and V11.0.1

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
              SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
              Custom Packages

Comment

Yes, that's correct
                Bruce Townsend
                Ecommerce Product Manager
                Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
                X