ZoneSeller - SellerDeck Desktop Addon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZoneSeller - SellerDeck Desktop Addon

We are pleased to announce a beta test version of ZoneSeller (Beta v1.0).

ZoneSeller is ultimate order processing, automation and custom built e-commerce solution for SellerDeck and Actinic Desktop.

Installing and using ZoneSeller is giving you ability to:

- View orders on multiple computers on your network
    - Process multiple orders at once - complete orders, print invoices and send e-mails with just two clicks
    - Use customized and professional HTML templates for Order Received, Order Shipped and Order OCC Pending e-mails
    - Enhance promotion of your products and thereby improve your sales by recommending top products via e-mail based on previous customer’s order
    - Export Invoices in PDF format and keep a copy on your computer

To download a copy of the beta, go to our Beta download page:
    http://www.zoneseller.com/download

Problems or questions can be reported by sending an e-mail to support@zoneseller.com or by using live support chat feature on our website.

Please be free to send us your suggestions and ideas in order to improve our software.

Thank you,
    ZoneSeller Team
    www.zoneseller.com
    sales@zoneseller.com
    support@zoneseller.com
    ZoneSeller
    Plugin for Actinic and Sellerdeck Desktop
    www.zoneseller.com

Would this work with Multi-site?
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
      Would this work with Multi-site?
      Yes. You would need to manually select data source to display data from the site you have selected.

The best is to download a beta version and check how it works. When you open it, it will ask you to select the data source. In that moment, you can select Actinic Catalog database from any site you wish.
      ZoneSeller
      www.zoneseller.com

Comment

We have been using zone seller and I cannot recommend this application highly enough. I feel its USP is being able to provide targeted marketing to customers via email. We have noticed a substantial increase in repeat orders and up selling to existing customers since using zone seller. The interface is easy to use and invoices produced with our own logo are of exceptional quality.

Comment

How can we tweak the templates ourselves? For example, the company address is not formatted correctly in the templates, having no spaces between words and incorrect postcode display (mixture of lower and upper case letters).

Also in the OCC email template, the subject contains a question mark in place of the company name.

I'm copying this to the ZoneSeller website.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
            How can we tweak the templates ourselves? For example, the company address is not formatted correctly in the templates, having no spaces between words and incorrect postcode display (mixture of lower and upper case letters).

Also in the OCC email template, the subject contains a question mark in place of the company name.

I'm copying this to the ZoneSeller website.
            Thank you for your feedback.

All reported issues are corrected. You can download new version in the download section of our website.

http://www.zoneseller.com/download
            ZoneSeller
            www.zoneseller.com

Comment

Just to say that I have uninstalled this add-on because of a security warning.

Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

We have taken seriously your comment and tested extensively ZoneSeller installation, executable file and the content of the installer.

The specified file that was detected by your Antivirus software(is-HPO33.tmp) is not included and is not part of ZoneSeller installation package.

ZoneSeller executable and installation files were tested with these Antivirus software:

AVG
                ESET
                Trend Micro
                Panda
                McAfee
                Malwarebytes Anti Malware
                Iobit Malware Fighter

There were no virus nor trojan detections.

All files from the installation were tested also with online virus checker and i provide the links of results:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...3e37/analysis/
                https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...4a1c/analysis/
                https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1447327421/
                https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1447327418/

I suggest that you run your Antivirus software, make sure that your computer is clear from Trojans and Viruses and install new clean version of ZoneSeller.

Thank you.
                ZoneSeller
                www.zoneseller.com

Comment

My computer is most definitely completely clear of any viruses or Trojans.

This was picked up by BitDefender.

I don't actually appreciate being treated like an idiot and nor do I expect to get a snotty email from you accusing me of damaging your reputation and telling me to keep my concerns to myself.

Comment

Strange we have no problems and we have installed this on 3 pcs in our office. We have had no issues with our firewalls or anti virus software.

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
                      My computer is most definitely completely clear of any viruses or Trojans.

This was picked up by BitDefender.

I don't actually appreciate being treated like an idiot and nor do I expect to get a snotty email from you accusing me of damaging your reputation and telling me to keep my concerns to myself.
                      Before your comment on the forum notifying about potential virus, we had direct communication via e-mail where you have asked for customization of e-mail templates according to your needs. We have exchanged several emails and ultimately you have given up saying that you will keep on using different utility for order processing.

Having in account our previous communication, i though that you should be aware how harmful these kind of comments can be and i feel that is very unfair to all people who worked hard for years in ZoneSeller development, to discredit our software in such manner. The application is still in the development phase and we are constantly receiving requests and suggestions to improve it because that is the idea, to receive the suggestions and make it better and useful for many users.

Also, needless to say, it is still Beta release and all bugs and issues should be reported directly via e-mail or by live chat feature on our website and not on the forum, as it was stated in the introduction post.

You were kindly asked to report problems directly and not this way, because doing it in this kind of manner and reacting this way, you might make great deal of damage to our software and other clients who might find it useful, for something that can in the end of the day, be individual problem with hardware of software.

One more time i repeat. The application is virus free. It was tested on more than 50 computers and the file that appears on your antivirus as potentially malicious is not the part of ZoneSeller installation package.
                      ZoneSeller
                      www.zoneseller.com

Comment

I asked you to correct errors in your Beta product, including your spelling the word Shopping as Shoping, and postcode displayed as a mix of upper and lower case letters which is not how anyone writes a UK postcode.

I am not going to pursue this conversation further.

Comment

Hi Jules,

Give us a shout if you need anything Jules, we are always keen to hear suggestions for improvements to our software and we would hate to loose you as a customer.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Also, needless to say, it is still Beta release and all bugs and issues should be reported directly via e-mail or by live chat feature on our website and not on the forum, as it was stated in the introduction post.
                            Getting shirty about it isn't going to do your reputation any good. You might not like to see discussions about the points raised being made on the forum but you have to realise that you do not get to decide what other people do and don't do. You have to rely on your users' goodwill and the only way to do that is to help them when they raise an issue.

On a technical point, the problem file looks to me like it's a .tmp file which to my limited knowledge would suggest it is created by something running on the PC rather than being part of an installation package.

The questions surely have to be whether whether your application creates any .tmp files, whether there's a pathway that these can be infected by a virus or whether it's just a false positive where the anti-virus has incorrectly raised a flag.

Anyway, I wish you luck as it's great to see new applications being developed to enhance sellerdeck desktop. Keep up the good work but remember to be nice to your users and customers.

Mike
                            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              Hi Jules,

Give us a shout if you need anything Jules, we are always keen to hear suggestions for improvements to our software and we would hate to loose you as a customer.
                              Very happy with your Mole End products Jan, no need to worry!

Comment

Working...
                              X