Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading orders without starting SellerDeck

Quick question:

Is it possible to download orders without running SellerDeck?

I'm familiar with the command line options so have some code to download and process my orders, but it would be better if it could be done without having to open SellerDeck each time. (I have four shops and each one has to be opened, downloaded and closed before progressing to the next one).

Thanks for any advice.
    Kind regards,
    Phil Benjamin

Want to de-stress as you use SellerDeck software?
    http://www.ursulajamesstore.com

Drop Jan an email at MoleEnd, they may be able to help.

Comment

Update

Just to put closure on this thread:

I had an exchange with Jan and it appears that there isn't a way, so her software works the same way as mine, which is open the program, download the orders and close it again, using the command-line functions.
      Kind regards,
      Phil Benjamin

Comment

Hi Paddington Bear,

My program doesn't use batch commands to control the program, it does have to open the program to download orders though.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You do automatically get a order email to your email address if filled in with the order details if that helps
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Now that is a brilliant idea Chris, you could parse the email to get the order.

Cheers,
            Last edited by Jan; 02-Dec-2015, 02:47 PM.
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

69 years young and now you tell me i made a brilliant idea, I must have a few little grey cells left over yet

So Chuffed
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Apologies

Sorry about that Jan.
                Kind regards,
                Phil Benjamin

Comment

Hello Paddington Bear,

No worries, I just wanted to correct it, there was no problem. Can you use the email to do what you need to do?

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                  X