IsProductReferenceVisible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IsProductReferenceVisible

Sorry in advance about asking a dumb question...

I am struggling to find where to set the IsProductReferenceVisible variable. I want to set it to hide product reference in the Customisable Product Layout .

I have looked in site options and in the design library variable list but can find it. Is there another place to look or even better a way to search for these types of variables?

Many thanks

Tony
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Is it Settings> Business Settings> Options: "Hide product References in online catalog" ?
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

It's not a single setting. It's a Condition and is a logical combination of two Variables:
      Code:
      (<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductRefAutoGenerated"/> == FALSE) 
      AND 
      (<Actinic:Variable Name="ProdRefsAreHiddenOnline"/> == FALSE)
      Both of these are documented in the Variable Reference Guide.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you both.

I didn't realise that there was a variable reference guide. After a lot of hunting on the community and sellerdeck website (without luck) I found it in the program files directory in 2016. It is really helpful to understand about the variable and in this case the fact actually it is a condition.

I think I want "ProductRefAutoGenerated" to be true (as they are autgenerated by sellerdeck and
        "ProdRefsAreHiddenOnline" to be true as I want them hidden. I will try it out and see.

Many thanks

Tony
        Tony
        www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Comment

The Variable Reference Guide can quickly be accessed via the SellerDeck Help menu entry.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X