Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V10 for US?

Is there a US version of V10?

I am wanting to upgrade from V8, and it seems the US Actininc site has not been updated with any new product information. The download area does not seem to have a US only version, or has this been scraped?

Thank you.

I think the US versions generally come out a few months after the UK so you may have to wait a little while longer yet.

Comment

Any word on the US v10 release date?

Comment

v10 US is Now Available

The New Actinic.com web site is now live and "under new management." v10 is available for purchase as well as a number useful services including Actinic Cover for US customers. Give us a call at 800-503-5717
        Cheers, Todd Edwardson
        sigpic
        Edwardson.com & SellerDeck US Sales & Service
        800-503-5717 | 609-773-0800
        todd@edwardson.com

Comment

Hi Todd
          I have a Cover contract, and some serial number that I received from Actinic to be used with the version 10 (the first one). Do you know if those serial number will work with the version 10.0.2 US?
          Tks
          Sergio

Comment

Hi Sergio, give us a call tomorrow and we'll figure out what you have and how we can help you. 800-503-5717
            Cheers, Todd Edwardson
            sigpic
            todd@edwardson.com

Comment

Hi Todd
              I have used the serial that we have and it has been working fine.
              By the way, how does your cover contract work? We have a contract with UK.
              I saw that the US website in under new management. What does that mean?
              Thank you
              Sergio

Comment

US Cover works the same way as the UK cover program. Pay an annual fee get a year of phone support and upgrade protection. See details
                The Actinic.com site is now managed by our company Edwardson.com We are an independent company selling Actinic software in the US and Canada. We are also supplying software support for Actinic customers in the US and Canada. The site and support used to be run by another company. As of October 2010, we are the new face of Actinic in the US. We welcome all new and existing Actinic customers and aim to provide top-notch customer service and support.
                Cheers, Todd Edwardson
                sigpic
                todd@edwardson.com

Comment

PayPal problems

Hi Tood
                  DO you have any idea about paypal issue with orders going straight to PSP tab instead of going to pending tab?
                  We installed some perl modules in our server. After that the UK website started working ok with paypal, but our US website still with the same problem.
                  Do you something about that?
                  Tks
                  Sergio

Comment

Hi Segio, I've raised a support ticket with UK support to get the answer for you.
                    Cheers, Todd Edwardson
                    sigpic
                    todd@edwardson.com

Comment

Working...
                    X