Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still breathing

Hi Chris,

Still here - just. I am reasonably often on the forum but don't always log in so you may not know I am around. Sadly I spend more time trying to sort problems than I get time to offer solutions so apologise if i don't post as much as others.

My core problems with SellerDeck still exist and have not gone away and with some of them I am exhausted with trying to sort them out. I have been around the loop on 'its not us its the smtp provider' only to swop to SD hosting and it turns into a bug. I have a support contract but am reviewing our direction. Support contract / cut down contract, SellerDeck or something else.

I wonder what 2017 will bring.

Best wishes to everyone still hanging in there.

Phil

PS if anyone needs some great presents for a pregnant partner/wife/daughter....mistress. PM me and will send you some discount codes as fellow SD'ers'
    Phil Howell
    Director
    Intuition Un Ltd
    www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
    Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
    www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
    www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
    www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Comment

Happy New Year to you all. Good to see you're all still here, supporting this great forum.

I just logged on to look for a quick solution to an old problem with a customer's 2013 Sellerdeck installation.

Amazed at how many people online... I remember the days when this forum was a busy hub but now there's only 1 other member online.

Its a shame that the software company known as Sellerdeck has now become a web design company offering themed ecommerce solutions, marketing and hosting. Sad times for Sellerdeck Desktop Users. (even the new SD site doesn't show screen snapshots and not sure where to click to purchase).

Unfortunately it appears that SD is fading away. We've been busy migrating sellerdeck websites to . All our existing customers are migratng across as they find that SD Desktop is way behind, not as good as it used to be.

Good luck with everything guys. Not sure when I'll be back online.

Bye for now.

Paul.

ps. My last post like this was removed a few months back! lol

Comment

Working...
      X