Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra information

Thought I'd add some information:

I don't download orders manually from within SellerDeck, I have written code within MS Access that orders the download using the command line. This has worked successfully for years.

For those interested, the line is:
    Code:
    dRetVal = ShellExecute(0, "open", "C:\Program Files (x86)\SellerDeck\SellerDeck 2016\Catalog.exe", "/s " & sCompany & " /d /q", "", 3)
    I have several sites, so sCompany is the company and site name.

Normally, after downloading the orders, my code moves onto processing those orders. However, the PHP error stops my code, so I can't let it run unobserved.

It doesn't occur when there are no orders to download, and it doesn't occur everytime there is an order to download. It maybe that it's only when there is a payment (I have some free offers). I'll update this when I'm clear on that.

Phil
    Kind regards,
    Phil Benjamin

Want to de-stress as you use SellerDeck software?
    http://www.ursulajamesstore.com

Comment

Updated to 16.0.3 - problem still there

Problem is still there after upgrading to 16.0.3.
      Kind regards,
      Phil Benjamin

Comment

Yep. Still happening.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Deathly silence from Sellerdeck on this issue. Has anyone reported it or created a ticket with support?
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

As far as I know it's not something we've seen done before or have any knowledge of.

Do you get the same error if you use the Windows command line? Could you achieve the same thing by running a batch file? I think that's what most people do.
            Bruce Townsend
            Ecommerce Product Manager
            Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Response

Hi there,

Thanks for looking at this problem, which is still affecting me.

In response to your questions, if you look at post #16, you'll see that I do indeed use the command line (within a VB module).

I can't comment on batch processing as I don't use it.

Regards,
              Phil
              Kind regards,
              Phil Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by brucet View Post
                As far as I know it's not something we've seen done before or have any knowledge of.
                You do know about this. Support tried to help me back in November. Ticket #SDCS-41627

"This setting does not invoke PHP as it is a database setting controlled through the program's coding.

Having said that I have checked the settings with an order here on a test site to be sure and cannot reproduce the problem.

What I suspect is that when the PHP was upgraded to the new version there has been a problem during intallation somewhere, and disabling SellerDeck Payments has refreshed it.

I am sad to say that I cannot give you a more definite answer on this, as we have not been able to reproduce it, and no-one else to my knowledge has reported it so we cannot cross reference any reproduction methods or similarities.

It would however be good to monitor this for a while and get back to us if this issue re-occurs.

Kind regards,
                Gary Green | Technical Support | SellerDeck"
                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

My question was really about whether you get the same issue triggering the command line by other means. I'm not aware of any other reports of the issue, I know there are other customers who use the command line, but I don't know anyone else who's calling it using VB in Access. Anything running in Access is relying on drivers, DLLs - I'm not sure exactly what - technology that 's not invoked when run from outside it.
                  Bruce Townsend

Comment

Jules, sorry for causing confusion, that was for Phil about his specific scenario.

I took a look at your support ticket. Did you try the repair option in the software as recommended? If so, and the problem remains, I think you'll need to go back to support as Gary advised.

I don't routinely follow support tickets, but I've searched the support desk and can't find any other ticket relating to PHP errors with SellerDeck Payments. So I don't think it can be a general problem, or we would certainly know by now. Support will probably need a copy of your snapshot to investigate.
                    Bruce Townsend

Comment

Well now I have this problem and all I want to do is to just fraud risk and charge the card, all in sellerdecks own software..
                      Thanks in advance for any remarks

Dan

www.toolman.co.uk
                      www.joblottools.co.uk
                      www.toolmanonline.co.uk
                      www.quality-tools.co.uk

Comment

Hi Dan

Have you raised a support ticket for that? It's not possible to debug a PHP error on here, I'm afraid.
                        Bruce Townsend

Comment

So what are the instructions for upgrading the php version SD uses (C:\Program Files (x86)\SellerDeck\SellerDeck 2016\php.ini ) to 5.6.10

I have downloaded the php zip file but its contents are beyond me.
                          Jonathan Chappell
                          Website Designer
                          SellerDeck Website Designer
                          Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
                          Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

I think that SellerDeck uses a special build of PHP (they did in the past) and changing this is unlikely to be possible without their help.

You can easily check the version of PHP that's running by pasting the following into a Product Description:
                            Code:
                            !!<<actinic:block php="true">phpinfo();</actinic:block>>!!
                            Preview that product and you'll get lots of info displayed with the version number is right at the top.
                            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Same issue here, 16.03 1st order in after fresh clean upgrade and PHP Error when trying to retrieve Fraud update.
                              Many Thanks
                              Lee
                              www.mdnsupplies.co.uk
                              www.hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X