No announcement yet.

Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're nearly there. I made a test order on your site and the shipping line appears twice on the customer email.

You can fix that by editing layout HTML Email Layout and just above the </head> line, add:
    Code:
    <style>#shippingfudgerow {display:none;}</style>
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks again Norman - I have done that now and works perfectly, really appreciate this help.
      https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Sellerdeck support simply did not resolve this at all despite being a paid for support contract.

A £1000 piece of eCommerce software that out of the box cannot total the cart and checkout clearly despite years of development - a disgraceful situation.

Comment

Ed, I've re-looked at this and I think I can make the fix a lot simpler. It worked here on a test site. Try this:

Shipping Charge Row:
          Code:
          <tr class="checkoutMobileTR">
             <td align="right" colspan="<Actinic:Variable Name="PriceColSpan"/>"><b>Shipping</b></td>
             <td align="right" class="cart"><Actinic:Variable Name="Shipping"/></td>
          </tr>
          Shipping Charge Row In Cart:
          Code:
             <td align="right" colspan="<Actinic:Variable Name="PriceColSpan"/>"><b>Shipping</b></td>
             <Actinic:REMOVE TAG="RemoveButtonSpan">
                <td align="center" rowspan="<Actinic:Variable name='RemoveRowSpan' />">&nbsp;</td>
             </Actinic:REMOVE>
          </tr>
          This simply removes the Actinic:REMOVE stuff so that these lines always show. Which is what you want as you have a fixed shipping charge that is always there. Your true shipping charge will now display and there's no patched in price.

Assuming the above works, you can also edit layout HTML Email Layout and remove the line:
          Code:
          <style>#shippingfudgerow {display:none;}</style>

Comment

Agreed and this is what I was trying to do with my solution. Changing the Tag name should have rendered the remove tags inoperable.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Agreed, Mike. However, you were only altering one layout and there were two involved so Ed may have been reporting failure as it was the unpatched layout that was causing him problems.

Also the variable <Actinic:Variable Name="ShippingCaption"/> needed to be replaced by the text "Shipping" as without the REMOVE tags it was weirdly being interpreted as e.g. £2.76CAPTION.

Comment

Just uploading and testing, thank you

Works perfectly - the emails also work without the line added - superb.

Comment

In V18

Shipping Charge Row:

Code:
                  <div class="checkoutMobileTR row">
                     <div class="col-6"><b>Shipping</b></div>
                     <div class="col-6 cart"><Actinic:Variable Name="Shipping"/></div>
                  </div>

Shipping Charge Row In Cart: (as before)

Code:
                     <Actinic:REMOVE TAG="RemoveButtonSpan">
                        <td align="center" rowspan="<Actinic:Variable name='RemoveRowSpan' />">&nbsp;</td>
                     </Actinic:REMOVE>
                  </tr>
                  Jonathan Chappell
                  Website Designer
                  SellerDeck Website Designer
                  Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
                  Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

I'll compare and try this, as swift isnt being nice with shipping thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X