Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHP email forms in Fragments?

Hello

I am needing to input my php email form into a fragment or into the fragment coding, whichever will work.

Please tell me this is possible. Currently it is skewing up all the code information that I add.

Thanks

Put your code into the Fragment Details / General / Text field and surround it with !!< and >!!

E.g.
    Code:
    !!<
    <?php MY PHP CODE HERE ?>
    >!!
    Then select the Brochure page or wherever contains the Fragment and in Page (or Section) Details / Page Settings / Page Name, make sure the page name inds in .php instead of .html so it is processed by your servers PHP.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Update on this - as I found the answer. May help others.

I was on the phone with Karstan from the Support Team (The best customer service agent in my experience)

We worked through lots of options and came to the conclusion that you cannot use any advanced PHP with Sellerdeck. (This is with a responsive layout, not sure on other static layouts)

The solution I have found, is to host my PHP contact form, with all the fancy colours and mini graphics on our server and link to it via a graphic on the front page. Its actually cleaned up our site and looks good. It looks 1000 x better than it did with the Sellerdeck weird coding corruptions that it showed previously.

http://www.water-systems.co.uk

Hopefully that helps others who may have had the same problem.

Comment

You can create your forms in a layout and have the "send" code in a php file, without changing the Sd page.
        Jenny
        Hanson Web Design
        www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
        jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
        Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Working...
        X