Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternatives to SellerDeck payments outside the UK

Hi there,

I have just contacted SellerDeck and been told that SellerDeck Payments will not work with foreign bank accounts.

I am expanding to France, creating a French business and opening a French bank account. I hope to continue using SellerDeck to develop the pages, but can anyone explain what steps I need to take to get the money from the French site into the French bank?

I know PayPal works but I have a lot of Indian clients, and PayPal won't allow them to pay without creating an account, which puts most of them off.

If someone has been through this themselves, I'll happily have a chat offline if they prefer.
    Kind regards,
    Phil Benjamin

Want to de-stress as you use SellerDeck software?
    http://www.ursulajamesstore.com

You can show the price in sterling and euro's and still take money from overseas world wide using most card companies

Is there a reason you want a euro account
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Foreign bank account

Hi there,

Yes. Euros are not really the issue here. The point is I have to use a French bank as I have to have the business registered in France.

SellerDeck Payments won't work with foreign banks so I'm interested in another solution.
      Kind regards,
      Phil Benjamin

Comment

I use Paypal for my Australian sites, I did have alternatives (just take a look through the list of PSP supported by Sellerdeck) but as I was a startup, I didn't know my order volume and so went with Paypal, I am quite happy with it, it is well accepted in Australia and so I have just stuck with it.

Kind regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I had a French client who used Ogone (with problems) and then switched to SagePay. You could give SagePay a call.

Comment

PayPal good as far as it goes

Thank you Jan, yes we will continue to use PayPal, but the problem is that they lie!

They say you don't need an account to pay by credit/debit card with PayPal, but in certain countries (India for example) you do, and this stops sales.

As a lot of my customers are Indian, I therefore cannot rely solely on PayPal.
            Kind regards,
            Phil Benjamin

Comment

Realex and Sage Pay

Thank you Duncan,

I'll investigate Sage Pay.
              I'm also looking at Realex as they say on their website that they work with BNP (a French banking group)
              Kind regards,
              Phil Benjamin

Comment

I can highly recommend realex
                www.satellite.ie

Comment

We use Worldpay taking Euro payments from our French site into our Euro bank account (based in the UK). You could check with them if they would pay into a French account (but I can't see why they would not as set up is via IBAN's I seem to remember).

Hope it helps.
                  Phil Howell
                  Director
                  Intuition Un Ltd
                  www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
                  Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
                  www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
                  www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
                  www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Comment

sagepay process payments through elevon which is a french company so i expect they wont have problems with payments to a french bank.

Comment

Working...
                    X