Locked store needs unlocking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked store needs unlocking!

I am struggling to turn off my account settings in sellerdeck 14. Long story short the site was upgraded by MediaMole (no longer trading) after I upgraded from V10 to V14 It has been set so that only registered account users can enter the store.

I have checked the settings in the Ordering section of the Business settings and these are showing to be correct and unchecked.

I am wondering if there is actually a problem with pages as prices and adding to the basket is not working.

I do not want it to be closed but can not find the area where to turn this off. Can anyone help or suggest a reliable and trustworthy programmer to send my snap shot too???

Many thanks in advance
    Sappho

Try Settings> Business Settings> Ordering Tab > 'Allow orders from unregistered Customers'
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
      Try Settings> Business Settings> Ordering Tab > 'Allow orders from unregistered Customers'
      Thanks Mike that was my first port of call it is all set correctly. I am now thinking that there are issues with the product pages I don't have any add to cart or prices on there.

Comment

Just to confirm that you have uploaded the site after making that change to allowing unregistered customers?

Looking at the source code I can only see Add To Cart; Size selector etc being shown to logged in account customers
        Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
        SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
        Based in rural Northants

Comment

Originally posted by Goz View Post
          Just to confirm that you have uploaded the site after making that change to allowing unregistered customers?

Looking at the source code I can only see Add To Cart; Size selector etc being shown to logged in account customers

Hi Goz

Yes all uploaded. I have a feeling it is the catalogue page that is the issue but can not see exactly what. www.iluvm.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X