This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jon,

I've passed your requests to the developers.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Printer trays

Although you can currently specify the destination printer and tray for reports and ticket printing, it does not save for future use.

It would be very useful to be able to save these settings.

Comment

Hi Nick,

I've passed your requests to the developers.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

I agree with one of the earlier posts you should expand the hardware range and compatability.

Comment

Import Cost Prices From EC

Unbelievable that this isnt possible, import the cost price from EC to EPOS.

Reason I was given this isnt possible is because the pack qty would also be required. So why not default the pack size as one on import so at least we can get something cost wise into the field? Or put a pack qty field in EC so it will be spot on?

Back to manually putting them all in...

Scott
            www.edgeandwax.co.uk
            Edge & Wax
            Ski & Snowboard Workshop

Comment

When using the "stock in" facility it would help in our shop if it were possible to alter any prices on that screen.

What happens in our situation is we get our weekly stock order and check it off against the invoice, the invoice indicates if there have been any price rises or pack size changes since you last bought the product. Recently everything seems to be going up regulary...its just a pain having to flick between "stock in" and "quick change"

We have been cheating and doing all the work on the "stock in" screen to save time, but you then dont get the "stock in" history

Comment

Import function - field additions & fix

With the new import functionality it would be good to add the following import fields and fix the following:

1) Department - useful for reports and it is our top level structure for our store. Odd it is not linked to Ecommerce V9 (means if you start at Department your sections will be messed up if you transfer data to ecommerce V9 as it starts with Category 0 as the top level section)
                2) Supplier's Code & Description - Supplier Id is already an import feature but these two fields would help with stocktakes and ordering. Need to make sure the import then is link to the 'Suppliers' tab in the product file.
                3) Minimum Stock Level & Packs to Re-order - same reason for #2
                4) Fix or link the 'description' fields found in the product file data - when you import 'product description' it evidently changes/import/updates the description at the top of the PRODUCT FILE > DETAIL tab but it doesn't update the DESCRIPTION field at the bottom with the barcode data. The look up/search function uses the upper DESCRIPTION FIELD and as a result you need to manually update this field.
                5) Fix cost issue - you can import pack cost and pack quantity but evidently it does not effect single cost (shows as zero always)
                Mike
                www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Hello Michael

Thank you for bringing these points up.

1) Department - useful for reports...
                  2) Supplier's Code & Description
                  Have passed these 2 points to the development team.

3) Minimum Stock Level & Packs to Re-order
                  Have added this to the wishlist for you

4) Fix or link the 'description' fields found in the product file data...
                  This can be achieved in the current import feature. You would need to map the field in the import file containing description to both "Product Description" and "Barcode Description" in the EPOS Fields list, on the "Mapping Fields" tab page of the import wizard. This will update both the description fields at the top and bottom.

5) Fix cost issue - you can import pack cost and pack quantity but evidently it does not effect single cost (shows as zero always)
                  This has been raised as an issue already to be fixed in a future release.

Regards
                  Krithika Chandrasekar
                  SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Wish List from Motoscope

Hi Everyone,

We went live with Actinic EPOS on Tuesday (6/4/10) with three tills on a network. One till is also used as the back-office machine.

1) When booking an order from suppliers in through 'Stock In', the field Order_LastDate in tblProduct in data.mdb is updated with the month and day swapped. You can see this on the Product - Main Page as 'Last Ordered'. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I going nuts? If you agree it is happening can it be fixed?

2) Having three tills I haven't found how to print a a Z-Read which includes the information for all three tills. Presently I use reports 'Z Reads with Tender Type Breakdown' and 'Sales by Category' and get the PayIn amount from each till Z-Read. It would be helpful for these two reports to be combined into a single Branch Z-Read in the same style as the till Z-Reads. Even more useful would be to add a 'Branch Z-Read' option (probably with ZID starting with a zero) to the tills 'Sales Options' list. If it can't be added to the till 'Sales Options' list it should be added to the 'Reports' list in the 'Sales Report Group' and 'Accounts Report Type'. It should include all till Z-Reads, even multiple Z-Reads from a till, for a particular day.

3) On the Suppliers Details screen a LOOKUP button would be very useful, we have almost 300 suppliers.

4) When doing a 'Pay Cash In' or 'Pay Cash Out', an 'Add Line Note' would be very useful to add a 'Purpose' to the receipt slips which are printed.

5) When using 'Payment On Account' from the till 'Sales Options' there is no name printed on the 'receipt' or A4 Invoice printed out, unless you use customer lookup from the main till screen also. Can this be changed so that the lookup in 'Payment On Account' adds the Customer Name and Customer Number (where selected) to the receipt or A4 Invoice as the main Customer Name and Number if they are blank, or as a line note if the Customer Name has already been selected from the main screen. This would cover both possibilities a) account customer comes in to make a payment to their account, or b) a second customer decides to make a payment into another customers account (personally, this has never happened in the last 6+ years I have been doing the book keeping here)

6)On the Setup/Printing screen there is a 'Customer Number Printing On Receipt' radio button, which does not seem to work. Although I have this button checked on all our tills there is no customer number printed on any of our receipts or A4 Invoices. Can this be fixed please?

I'll stop there I think, for now.

Cheers,

Dave Jackson
                    Book Keeper, IT & Electronics Guy, Office Manager & General Dogs Body, etc.
                    Motoscope (Northallerton) Ltd
                    www.motoscope.co.uk

Comment

Can i second this request from Motoscope:

"When using 'Payment On Account' from the till 'Sales Options' there is no name printed on the 'receipt' or A4 Invoice printed out, unless you use customer lookup from the main till screen also. Can this be changed so that the lookup in 'Payment On Account' adds the Customer Name and Customer Number (where selected) to the receipt or A4 Invoice as the main Customer Name and Number "

TON

Comment

Is it / would it be possible to get a double beep, or differnt tone if an item scans as red screen.

When scanning multiple items, if you don't glance at the screen each time it is possible to get red screen and blunder on ... then have to do it all again because you still get a single beep even if all is not well.

My girls don't get a problem with this.......just me

Comment

Hi Mark

Have added this to the wish-list for you.
                          Krithika Chandrasekar
                          SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Please can you disable the barcode scanner when at the pay screen?

Sometimes my staff would unknowingly put an item in its path and automatically scan it. Therefore the system thinks that the customer tendered the amount shown on the barcode scanned and conclude the sale with a crazy amount of change to give!

Also please can you put a 'cancel redscreen' button on the sales screen? It is tedious looking for it in the menu.

Thanks

Comment

When printing a copy of an A4 invoice (Main Menu/Data/Transactions), a second sheet is printed with only the invoice footer on it, if you have an invoice footer selected.

Can this be added to the fix list please?

Comment

Payment on Account/Refund on Account

It would be very helpful if the "Payment details..." could be added to the "Payment on Account" and "Refund on Account" A4 Invoices, like on other A4 invoices.

Also, on the Main Menu/Setup/This Till/Printing there is a tick box for "Customer number printing on Receipt", it would be very useful if this customer number could be printed on the A4 Invoices.

As you have probably guessed, we have quite a number of customers with accounts, and these two requests would make my job considerably easier.

Cheers,

Dave Jackson
                                Motoscope (Northallerton) Ltd

Comment

Working...
                                X