Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm setting up my Link profile but I get an error that says 'tax rates table must...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm setting up my Link profile but I get an error that says 'tax rates table must...

I'm setting up my Link profile but I get an error that says 'tax rates table must not be blank'.

You can get this error if you are running Link in 'unlinked mode' ('General tab | Run Unlinked From Sage'). The only way around this is to run in linked mode, setup the tax tables in the link profile and then unlink again.

If your SellerDeck software and Link are not able to connect to Sage over a network then you can install SellerDeck Link and a copy of Business (and import your snapshot) on the machine with Sage on. Then set up the profile in Link whilst linked to Sage. Then unlink it and close SellerDeck Link. Finally, copy the contents of the 'SellerDeck Link' program directory from the Sage PC to the 'SellerDeck Link' folder on your live SellerDeck PC. Link and SellerDeck Business can then be removed from the Sage PC.
Working...
X