Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

filter pagination links disappearing

Hi.

I use filtering on my 12.05 site and use pagination for long results set (40 per page). It works fine and at the top of the filtered list you get a page selection 1 of x etc.

I am moving to 16.03 and using filtering on the same site design. The filtering works and the results are still paginated (40 per page) but the page selection at the top (1 of x etc.) does not appear or actually appears momentarily and then disappears ! For example if you look very closely at the top of the page where the purple bar is situated and press refresh you can see the page list appear and then disappear:

http://www.tgurney.co.uk/cgi-bin/ss000042.pl?FILTERPAGE=Batik-Fabrics.html

I am using a standard layout (section page body).

If I look on Chrome page inspect where (I think) the code should be I can see:

Code:
    <div id="filter_pagination_links"><actinic:s_continue></actinic:s_continue></div>
    It looks like the code is missing.

SellerDeck support have raised it as an issue with development. I was hoping someone on the forum may have seen the problem and has a workaround?

Many thanks

tony
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

The fix was quite simple. Basically I changed the following line in the tabular results list:

Code:
    	<div id="filter_pagination_links">
    		<actinic:variable name="SearchResultContinue" />
    	</div>
    To:

Code:
    <div id="filter_pagination_links_top">
    		<actinic:variable name="SearchResultContinue" />
    	</div>
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Comment